Canada says, "eat how we eat."

...Weird. I don't see stuff like that going on anywhere I go. :confused: Well, not between professionals anyway, the people are a different story.

But why the hassle of eating everything with a fork and spoon anyways? :confused:

all because the kid uses a spoon and a fork? what's wrong with that?

ROFL... Just give a damn sandwich for lunch.

This whole 'School Dinners' thing is a load of B.S.

to be fair i think it's important to be able to have table manners according to the country you are in.

i mean you wouldn't dare have a pint with your meal in saudi arabia so i don't see how this is any different.

when in rome...

Seriously though, he used a spoon and fork.... What the big deal :confused: Its not like he is using his hands.

Canada is supposed to be a free country which means you can eat in any manner (to your countries tradition you so choose). There is no law or anything against this. This principal and lunch monitor should get the boot, or at least a lecture.

How stupid. Did that principal actually say he's never seen any one eat with a spoon and fork at the same time?? Wha?? They don't have spaghetti in the Great White North?

Bunch of Hosers. :mad:

The letters under the article are pretty interesting.

"And to think this demonstration of racial superiority comes from someone who probably thinks an egg cup is a term that describes what he does with his other hand under the table while he's eating his dinner. "

I stand up for my Filipino brothers against those horrible Canadian Oppressors.

lol. when i eat spaghetti i eat with a fork and a spoon and when i eat little escapable things i use a fork and a knife. it's effective.

poor kid. let's just hope he wasn't a jerk at the table because i'd love to see those people criticized formally for picking on a poor guys way of eating. it's hardly offensive.

" That kind of "superior" attitude belongs to the ugly past of the British Empire or in the melting pot of today's United States - not here in Canada."

What the hell? What did we do?

Calvin said:
" That kind of "superior" attitude belongs to the ugly past of the British Empire or in the melting pot of today's United States - not here in Canada."

What the hell? What did we do?

By talking like that arent they shpwing a superior attitude. Holy contradictions Batman!:eek:

That's it, Canada, you're next.

Erzengel said:
I stand up for my Filipino brothers against those horrible Canadian Oppressors.
:eek: You're.... Filipino?!

When they wake up tomorrow, they'll noticed we moved their border. :up:

Erzengel said:
And German.
What, seriously? I didn't know you were part german too. I'm part german and filipino too, but only a quarter each.

It was said in that hair straightener thread when my picture was posted, I think. Spanish, filipino, german, irish/english.

It's part of the reason I kept my original AOL username. I'm only a quarter German but enough that the white skin dominated the darker brown of my filipino side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"