Cancelled games you both rue and lament...

Superman Returns for Gamecube. I was really looking forward to playing it, until EA cancelled it for Gamecube. Now in order for me to be able to play it, I have to go out and blow 120 bucks on a PS3! Ain't that a load of bull****?

The Superman Returns game will suck. Superman game+movie game+EA=Major Suck.

whoa, PS3 for 120 bucks! I wasn't planning to buy it, but I might change my mind now... :D

hey yo its sean said:
SHENMUE 3

:(
yeah im sad about that 1 to, i loved the 1st to for the dreamcast..... but last i heard they were making shenmue online....maybe that also got canned.

Spidey-Bat said:
The Superman Returns game will suck. Superman game+movie game+EA=Major Suck.

I don't think so. As of late, movie games have gotten a lot better. What with the Lord of the Rings games and the Chronicles of Riddick game. And EA's Batman Begins game was the shiznite. From what I got out of that game, it seems like Superman Returns would be the next big step, AND I'M GOING TO MISS IT!:mad:

The flying looked all right, but kinda clunky.
I hope it's great, really...but I doubt it'll be :o

Ultimate Spider-Man 2

Gammy v.2 said:
The flying looked all right, but kinda clunky.
I hope it's great, really...but I doubt it'll be :o

Kinda like the movie? ;)

And does anyone really want an ultimate spiderman 2 after the first one? :p

THWIP* said:
*PFFT* THE FIRST ONE SHOULD'VE BEEN CALLED 'ULTIMATE DISAPPOINTMENT'. :down:o

You're on the ball today old man :p

Gammy, bad words make Horrorfan cry hot salty tears :(

Gammy v.2 said:
I'm sorry :(
But don't mess with SR! :( :down :supes:

I forgive you :up:

and I can learn to live with your disease (dcfanitus :p) :up:

Horrorfan said:
I forgive you :up:

and I can learn to live with your disease (dcfanitus :p) :up:

Well, I actually love characters from DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, etc.

Hellboy, Ogami Itto, Batman, Daredevil, Captain America, Hulk, Spiderman, Superman, The Thing, V, LXG, etc.

Almost equal love (except Hellboy, Ogami Itto, Batman and DD, those 4 suckers are at the top :up: )

What happened to the Classic Spider-Man game?

JackBauer said:
whoa, PS3 for 120 bucks! I wasn't planning to buy it, but I might change my mind now... :D

I imagine it won't hit that for about 5 years after launch, when you find them sitting next to sega saturns and dreamcasts :D

Master Blaster said:
I don't think so. As of late, movie games have gotten a lot better. What with the Lord of the Rings games and the Chronicles of Riddick game. And EA's Batman Begins game was the piece of shiznite. From what I got out of that game, it seems like Superman Returns would be the next big step, AND I'M GOING TO MISS IT!:mad:

that's more like it :)

KevanG said:
I imagine it won't hit that for about 5 years after launch, when you find them sitting next to sega saturns and dreamcasts :D

yeah, the way things are going, in five years time it won't even exist. no way will Sony hold out that long for this money pit.

JackBauer said:
that's more like it :)

The BB game wasn't ****. It wasn't great but it was decent. It could have been a lot worse since it was a Batman game, a movie game, and made by EA.

ELEKTRA:THE GAME!!!

Elektra the game wa picked up by the same developer who was going to make Daredevil. Once Daredevil got canceld thats when they wanted to make a Elektra game. Unfortuently Encore, the company, went bankrupt and had to close the project before even a single screen got realesed. There has been rumors that Ubisoft may pick up the project. I hope buy now to when I die someone will make a Elektra Game. PLEASE!!!

If one day I or someone I know becomes to work for a game deveolper I or they will make a Elektra Game. I have a great concept too. read here. Its based on the Elektra the movie and comics.

Elektra Video Game Idea!

THE BASICS:
I just got a really cool idea for this game(these levels are much longer then i am describing them, you can use kiramogori any time you want but you have a meter that once you use it it will go down and you have to wait for it to go up before you use it again)the voices of all the people in the movie voices are in the game. Kiramogori is some what like prince of persia sand of time but instead of going backward you go fowards. For instince if you use it elektra will stop in time and you play as another elektra. So its kinda like a extra life but kiramorguri does run out of power so you cant use it the whole level. There will also be a intense multiplayer which can be played online. Mutilplayer is broken up into 3 parts. The first part is coop. Co-op is where you and a buddy can play the whole single player mission together. There wont just be 2 elektras but another charater realeted to the mission. The second part is called Arena. Arena is a place where you, bots, and up to four friends can play in a big level of your choice. There are modes that can be played too. Like killcount, Team killcount, Capture the flag, and more. You can choose up to 15 charaters who all have diffrent abilities. The third and final multiplayer is called War. War is where you and up to four friends are on a team going up head to head against a whole bunch of villians at once. There are about 50 villians on screen at once! This is a intense battle that can be played in Big enviorments or small enviorments.

This game will be rated "M" for.... Blood, Gore, Languge, Violence, and Nudity (elektras costume when she walk may show a little more then expected). Elektra: The game will be realesed on the Xbox360 and PS3.

THE MISSIONS:
level 1
you start out as elektra in sticks camp were you have to go trough missions and learn diffrent fighting styels and stuff. you could also findthings for people and get money in return.you could use the money for a stonger weapon,outfit,etc you could also buy different weapons and even diffrent charaters.okay back on topic after you go trough a few mission and learn how to use kiramagori. you then have to fiht the guys that were in the movie. then you get kicked out.

level 2
this level takes place in the city were you have a little free roming.now you get to go on assasinations your first is a guy named mr.fawkes (in the directors cut comic). this level is more of a stealthy level.you have to sneak up to his men and slit there throats etc.now you get to fight mr.fawkes who has two sub-machine guns and you jave to dodge them or deflt them back with your sais.. he is a very hard boss.

level 3
here is your second assasinastion were you have ton kill all of demarco men and includeing him. you have to first find your way to the building and have to get your way around these 4 dogs at the fornt on the place.when you go inside you will be brough up to 10 men. you kill them easyly with your sais.you now have to go throgh puzzels trying to get to demaro. once you get there tou go to a cut scene and elektra kills him.

level 4
you go throgh a few cut scene with mcabe sending you to your next hit.blah balh. you now get to do you first swimming level. were you swim in the bay.swimming boast up your streagth. you now get to go around town and talk to the people in town buy a few things.you now get to go to abby and marks house. next you get to be the little elektra in elektra dreams were you have to find your mother and youfind her dead.

level 5
now this level will decide the way how you play the rest of the game. you are not useing your bow and useing your sais insead.you go to abby and mark house.and go up to the window then it goes to a cut scene and stops time it will noe ask you if you want to kill mark and abbyor not kill mark and abby. if you kill mark and abby you atomatixly beat the game and your done but if you choose not to you get away.

level 6
now you are at the harbor and see 3 not 2 hand assasin guys going to abby and marks house you have to be extreamly careful and use your stealth to keep behind them.they will look back behinde them so you have to hide behind rocks and things. if you get caught you lose.

level 7
now they are at the house you get there first you go to a cut scene. now you have to fight all 3 of them in the house. these guys are difficult because they have guns and swords and ninja stars. you have to protect abby and mark and if they die you lose. once you beat them you leave with abby and mark.

level 8
you now go to see stick.you go trough a few cut scenes and get to fight stick. he is pretty hard and can take away a lot of damage with a pool stick. the poeple at the place will gain up on you to but you can easyly beat them.

level 9
you now go to mccabe house. another few cut scene. now you use kiramogori to to see kirigi and the others. you leave the place and and have to run through the wineary and into the woods.

level 10
In level 10 you come across your first comic boss, BULLSEYE. It seems that the Kirigi sent out an assassin of his own to do his own dirty work. Bullseye is a hard boss he mainly throws ninja stars which will hurt badly, but he will also fight you hand to hand. He can dodge lots of attacks from the fact that he is very quick. You may have to use kirmigoui a lot in this mission to figure out when he will jump on the trees and throw ninja stars.

MORE COMING SOON

True Fantasy Live Online
Daredevil
Chrono Resurrection

Even though they were already mentioned.

Spidey-Bat said:
The BB game wasn't ****. It wasn't great but it was decent. It could have been a lot worse since it was a Batman game, a movie game, and made by EA.

it was so terribly linear it became painfully boring. which is one of the last things a game should be.

Duke Nukem forever was never cancelled. It's just been in development for 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"