Cancelled shows of Tomorrow: The War on Chuck Lorre - Part 9

Anything labeled "CBS Drama" or "Medical Drama" immediately go into my "Don't give a crap" list.

I am still waiting on comedy parody shows called "Medical Drama" and "Cop Procedural."

After 2 Broke Girls, I'm fine with never seeing Kat dennings in a comedy again.

pass on them ALL, especially ANYTHING with Krap Dennings...

Seems like it's extra hard to come up with something really different. :(

Damon Wayans Jr. To Star In CBS’ Tim McAuliffe/Austen Earl Comedy Pilot
Written by McAuliffe and Earl, the untitled comedy revolves around Peter (Wayans) and Claire, a thirtysomething couple who are tired of their mundane life and start to reconnect with their younger, cooler selves when an emerging pop star, who is drawn to their super-normal suburban life, moves in.

Wayans’ Peter is a good guy with a sense of humor, happily married to his dream wife, Claire. He is an accountant and business manager for Cooper, the young superstar musician who comes to live with them.
Multicamera show on CBS + married couple gets shaken up by new roommate concept = ugh

Damon + Last Man on Earth writer = alright, maybe

Seems like it's extra hard to come up with something really different. :(

and when they come up with **** that eventually falls by the wayside, that's why they always fall back on making a reboot or remake of something that worked (for the most part) in the past... the creativity, imagination and innovations are not there, at times... so let's borrow someone else's idea and creativity from the past, instead of US coming up with something different and use that instead... that seems to be the thinking of some... and sometimes even THAT doesn't work for whatever reason... maybe for the most part, we've just seen it all and there really IS nothing new and different that can be thought up and used with staying power...

So Nobodies has moved from TV Land to The Paramount Network (fka Spike). I'm guessing that means it'll be cancelled just like Shannara was.

and when they come up with **** that eventually falls by the wayside, that's why they always fall back on making a reboot or remake of something that worked (for the most part) in the past... the creativity, imagination and innovations are not there, at times... so let's borrow someone else's idea and creativity from the past, instead of US coming up with something different and use that instead... that seems to be the thinking of some... and sometimes even THAT doesn't work for whatever reason... maybe for the most part, we've just seen it all and there really IS nothing new and different that can be thought up and used with staying power...

when you do "different", no one watches it

and then the 12 people who did watch it start petitions and whine

That Robin Williams comedy from a few years back being a prime example.

Jane The Virgin to end with Season5 on the big 100.

Figured, she's all up in movies now.

In terms of reboots, I consider Fuller House and the previous Girl Meets World as sequels and Rosanne and Will and Grace as continuations.

Gotham is likely cancelled as well.

And Fox is bringing back Last Man Standing, which, mmmm....

The Exorcist is no surprise, only because it was really good. :( I condemn shows by liking them.

Now Priyanka can get integreated into the MCU somehow. :o

Is it just that time of year, or are there a historic number of popular shows getting canceled right now? Feels like a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"