Cancelled shows of Tomorrow: The War on Chuck Lorre - Part 9

I thought they announced Inhuman's cancellation months ago. Guess not. :funny:

Not officially. Everyone just assumed rightly so it was canceled after that disasterous pilot episode killed any hopes it would be good.

By the way, whatever happened to that show Ghosted? Its name is appropriate since it disappeared from the schedule back in January and nobody's heard anything since. I can't really see FOX holding on to that if it ditched B99, Last Man on Earth and The Mick.

I almost forgot about that show. I actually like it. Apparently Craig Robinson said last month it's gonna return in late summer.

And it isn't done yet. We're still waiting to see how a number of other series are going to fare, like Agents of Shield, though I think they are probably getting renewed. ABC hasn't got anything I can think of to replace it with.

Either television has become insanely competitive lately or TV execs have unrealistic expectations for these shows.

Yeah, pretty certain Gotham is done. And for some reason we haven't heard about Ghosted yet.

I enjoyed Scorpion, ****ing cliffhanger. :cmad:

Fox Cancellations Explained: Why So Many Shows Got the Ax

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...-nine-lucifer-last-man-earth-canceled-1110659

So, what's behind the bloodshed? To put it simply: The network's deal with the NFL for Thursday Night Football, which will take over more than 30 hours of space on Fox's already truncated schedule as the network, unlike ABC, NBC and CBS, does not program the 10 p.m. hour. (What's more, Fox also has rights to Major League Baseball postseason games, including the World Series.)

So I guess half hour shows are easier to fit in

Except that a lot of what Fox cancelled were half hour shows.

All these cancellations make me feel like we're shifting into the beginning of the end of scripted shows on network TV. In the end, all that will be standing are The Simpsons and Family Guy because Fox will never let those die, the Law and Order shows because those will still be around long after we're all gone, and anything produced by Shonda Rhimes or Chuck f***ing Lorre because they both have contracts with Satan.

When I'm done, half of the schedule will still exist. I hope they remember you......Lucifer.

All these cancellations make me feel like we're shifting into the beginning of the end of scripted shows on network TV. In the end, all that will be standing are The Simpsons and Family Guy because Fox will never let those die, the Law and Order shows because those will still be around long after we're all gone, and anything produced by Shonda Rhimes or Chuck f***ing Lorre because they both have contracts with Satan.

They probably can't compete with Netflix and HBO.

And even Shonda Rhimes has made the jump to Netflix for her next projects.

I thought Ryan Murphy has gone to Netflix as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"