The Winter Soldier Captain America Merchandise

If anyone is looking for the Marvel Select action figures, just got back from Target and I picked up WS and Black Widow! They had them all there except the Marvel Now CA.

Damn, wish I lived near a Target. So crazy that these are not available anywhere. Can't even preorder them online.

If anyone is looking for the Marvel Select action figures, just got back from Target and I picked up WS and Black Widow! They had them all there except the Marvel Now CA.

What state are you in good sir? I have all of them except Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Stealth Suit Captain America so I'm on the hunt for those!

My local Targets suck at updating figures. I doubt I will see WS, Stealth Cap, or BW at my stores for a while :csad:

I refuse to pay the ridiculous ebay prices.

I still am, LOL! Just the wave 2 guys (BW, WS, stealth Cap).

All my Targets got cleaned out by scalpers!!!

How do they know????

Now it's on eBay for more than 100% the retail price.

Why can't these toy companies supply the demand???? They are making these scalpers rich!!!!

Anybody have the DCPI code? My Target said they have a truck wed so I'm going to check after work and would be easier with the code

pm27.jpg

I don't think his picture was aimed at you man.

The DPCI for the set is 087-06-2560

They're listed online but are currently unavailable. You can type this code into any price scanner and it'll say if they're available in the backroom or not.

And here is TASM2 code as well in case anyone wants to look: 087-06-2568

I just picked up Spidey but for the CA set I only found Red Skull and a Hydra soldier figure.

Source: I work at Target

Barnes and noble has shipped my copy of the movie novel it should arrive by the weekend

I hope we get another new suit for Age of Ultron.

LOWEST price I've seen on Widow legend is 59 bucks :(

Same. 1000000% ridiculous, and I won't pay that much. I'd pay a reasonable upcharge (like 30...MAYBE 40 bucks if I was desperate and had the money). But, more than that. No chance in hell.

My local Targets suck at updating figures. I doubt I will see WS, Stealth Cap, or BW at my stores for a while :csad:

I refuse to pay the ridiculous ebay prices.
Mine up dates faster than Walmart. lol at least Walmart has winter soldier stuff this time around unlike the lack of TDW stuff

I just preordered the soundtrack
ln case anyone is interested in is available from amazon
EDITi had to cancel the order as the release was apparently delayed till after the US release

Last edited:
When I went home for Spring Break, I checked the nearby Targets and Wal-Mart. The only yield was a Hydra Soldier at Target; the rest were cleaned out. As much as I loathe doing so, I'm bidding on a Red Skull fig on eBay...and have given up on trying to find a Widow fig.

the 3.75inch maskless cap looks so terrible, saw it in person for the first time today aswell as the other figures in the line

it baffles me because they already did a semi decent steve head for the avengers line that they could've easily reused, but instead they give him this beavis and butthead style head with an elongated forehead

nope, no posters. MAYBE after tonite? I mean the premier IS tonight

the 3.75inch maskless cap looks so terrible, saw it in person for the first time today aswell as the other figures in the line

it baffles me because they already did a semi decent steve head for the avengers line that they could've easily reused, but instead they give him this beavis and butthead style head with an elongated forehead
Steve looks AWEFUL compared to the rocket launcher variant from avengers.
He looks like Sheldon from Big Bang theory in cap cosplay

I read the movie novel captain America the winter soldier the secret files]yesterday at the doctors office and found the book [only contained HALF of the story
the book ended with cap and co. s first battle with the winter soldier
i'm sorry if I am belaboring the obvious here but when I buy a movie novel I expect the ENTIRE story to be there if it was written as a two part novel I could understand it but it was advertised as the complete novel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"