Endgame Captain America/Steve Rogers - Chris Evans

Why not 6 episodes? 1 episode for each stone. Though he would be returning 2 at the same time.

I figured one episode for intro/ rehash the end of Endgame, then one for each stone and one episode for Thor's hammer. I doubt it would ever materialize beyond fan fiction, but its fun to think about

tumblr_pr5vlyCFdN1wmht7po3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pr5vlyCFdN1wmht7po2_r1_540.gif

From since the first film when we had the 360 shot of the original 6 Avengers, I've been waiting for Cap to say this iconic battle cry. And when it was teased at the end of Age of Ultron. I was like they gotta pay this off. I'm beyond thrilled they not only delivered but widly exceed my expectations. Once again Bravo Chris Evans.

As an aside? That. That is why Thanos always tried his best to use indirect methods to acquire the infinity stones. Because the direct approach leads to facing crap like this.

tumblr_pr5vlyCFdN1wmht7po3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pr5vlyCFdN1wmht7po2_r1_540.gif

From since the first film when we had the 360 shot of the original 6 Avengers, I've been waiting for Cap to say this iconic battle cry. And when it was teased at the end of Age of Ultron. I was like they gotta pay this off. I'm beyond thrilled they not only delivered but widly exceed my expectations. Once again Bravo Chris Evans.

I was wishing he had yelled "Assemble!!!!!!" due to it being like a battle cry, but he whispered it :funny:

The fight choreography was definitely designed to show case the strength of the character. I appreciate the attention to detail and the stuntman.

Chris Evans revealed his favorite scene is the Elevator fight in Winter Soldier. The fight choreography took time to prefect, but he enjoyed the experience, here's a Bts of the sequence.

Throughout the MCU Cap has been the voice of motivational speeches to rally the troops to follow him into battle. What's your favorite?!

I have several
1. The Price of Freedom ~ The Winter Soldier
2. Whatever it takes ~ Endgame
3. You get killed, walk it off ~Age of Ultron
4. We fight ~Civil War
5. Call it Captain ~ The Avengers
6. That's exactly what we're going to do ~The First Avenger

I was wishing he had yelled "Assemble!!!!!!" due to it being like a battle cry, but he whispered it :funny:
Yeah, why did he whisper it lol. I love the way he yelled “Avengers” in EG.

Throughout the MCU Cap has been the voice of motivational speeches to rally the troops to follow him into battle. What's your favorite?!

I have several
1. The Price of Freedom ~ The Winter Soldier
2. Whatever it takes ~ Endgame
3. You get killed, walk it off ~Age of Ultron
4. We fight ~Civil War
5. Call it Captain ~ The Avengers
6. That's exactly what we're going to do ~The First Avenger
So many good ones. I think the final one was his best though, with the highest stakes.

So many good ones. I think the final one was his best though, with the highest stakes.

Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know, that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're going to win. Whatever it takes. ~Steve Rogers (Avengers : Endgame)capt_shield_by_agylsheva_dd53omk-pre.png

Alan Silvestri nailed it with his incorporation of the music cues from Captain America : The First Avenger and the iconic Avengers theme in the sequence.

Cap and Peggy's dance song is also playing in Cap's apartment in Winter Soldier when Fury is waiting for him there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"