Captain America: The Winter Soldier

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Gets A Game… But Not On Consoles. February 5, 2014 . 10:20am

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is getting a videogame based on the movie, but not on consoles.

[YT]QfPfhAW9huU[/YT]
Captain America: The Winter Soldier is getting a videogame based on the movie, but not on consoles. Gameloft are developing the game for smartphones.

You’ll play as Captain America and lead a team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents against a bunch of Marvel villains, using group-based combat. There will also be a multiplayer mode of sorts, although details on this front are scarce.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is scheduled for release on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android in late March. Back in 2012, Marvel said that there were no plans for Sega to publish any more Marvel games. Sega, as you may recall, held the license for Captain America, Hulk and Iron Man for a few years.

Source: Siliconera

>Phone game

Nah, I'm good. If this is where Marvel is heading with gaming then I'll just stick to DC's games.

I thought Marvel made contract to another studio for a console game

I thought Marvel made contract to another studio for a console game
The only console game that's is from marvel will be the upcoming Amazing spiderman game from sony. they haven't started abandoning console's they just recently dropped two major publisher studio's cause the latter's management there with sega with their (certain departments )shady middle management and the poor quality of movie games and Activision overall top management screwed over marvel and their own dev studios like high moon them selves. Marvel is just being more careful in the time being with Disney making sure of that and would rather have a dev studio that ask for their say so in more chose's over the games now like what happening with marvel heroes with gaz or what SOE does with DC when they are doing any thin period. this is from another project that both marvel and Disney have started in the mean time . we'll see them on console again Just not with those publishers and where marvel has better say in the matter like they do with their movie studio's hopefully.

Last edited:
the only console game that's is from marvel will be the upcoming Amazing spiderman game from sony. they haven't started abandoning console's they just recently dropped two major publisher studio's cause the latter's management there with sega with their (certain departments )shady middle manage ment and the poor qaulity of movie games and Activision overall top management screwed over marvel and their own dev studios like high moon them selves. Marvel is just being more careful in the time being with Disney making sure of that and would rather have a dev studio that ask for their say so in more chose's over the games now like what happening with marvel heroes with gaz or what SOE does with DC when they are doin any thin period. this is from another project that bot marvel and Disney have start in the mean time . we'll see them on console again just not with those publisher and where marvel has better sin the matter like they do with their movie studio's hopefully.
Not a bad decision by Marvel
Though the first movie Cap game is pretty nice, I think a sequel for it wouldn't be a bad idea

I actually like that it looks like X-Men Legends.

I really hope the Avengers 2 gets an awesome Next Gen console game. :D

Captain America: The Winter Soldier – The Official Game Review

Synopsis :this the only official game for the movie, and it's horrible and nothing more then a money Grab.

Marissa's score 2.0 Victor's score 4.0

here's the full show
May 6 – Reviews on the Run – Full Show

The webslinger is back on the big screen, the console screen, and the mobile devices in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, also Thor: The Dark World on Blu-ray, and Captain America battles The Winter Soldier on the go.

which was mostly a spider man day v of Reviews on ROTR

source:EPN.TV's RoTR section.

I don't think mobile games will ever get "proper" attention until a worthy console comes out that can handle any and all mobile games, the ouya and gamestick are trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"