Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s too early but I wonder what their plans are for a sequel? It would be fun if they build up Moonstone as a Sarah Palin type who’s paranoid about earth’s survival and wants earth to become an empire that rivals the skrulls and the kree. So carol goes from fighting the skrulls and kree in this one to fighting with them
Smaller scale for the sequel? That might not be the first in MCU, but it will be nice.

Clark Gregg teases Coulson and Fury’s ‘meet-cute moment’ in 'Captain Marvel'
“This might be the rodeo,” Gregg tells EW. “It’s one of them, for sure.”

Captain Marvel marks Gregg’s return to the big-screen side of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, following his “death” in 2012’s The Avengers. “There was something really special about going back to the early days when he was just kind of coming up the ranks,” he says. “I had to take innocence workshops and go back to when he was a little less crusty and jaded!”

So what can we expect from this younger, more innocent version of Coulson?

He’s a relatively new S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who is obsessed with MC Hammer and dresses just like him, and it makes Director Fury so angry,” Gregg quips. “The genie pants don’t really go with the Armani.”

Fashion sense aside, the film does include the first meeting between Coulson and Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury — who, at this point, is still a fairly low-level bureaucrat within S.H.I.E.L.D. (He’s also still got both eyes.) Gregg describes it as Coulson and Fury’s “meet-cute moment,” although, he adds with a laugh, “I don’t think Sam will put it that way.”
The bolded part. :funny:

Clark Gregg has always had a good sense of humor while trying to keep from sharing too much.

Just came across these, F-15s doing low-altitude runs through some test-site valley in the UK. Pretty badass. Raises the futile hopes that Marvel might do some practical aerial footage for this like they will with Top Gun. Pretty unlikely though. Still, we got some cool CGI stuff with the 22's in the first Iron Man, hope there's a nice aerial combat sequence at the start of this.

tumblr_inline_pbawjih0LX1r98lni_500.gif

Tuesday, wow!! Can not wait. This weekend better go quickly!

upload_2018-9-14_17-31-14.gif

Thank goodness it’ll be out before I go to work on Tuesday. I get no reception there so it would’ve been torture waiting til the evening knowing it’s out lol.

View attachment 10275

Thank goodness it’ll be out before I go to work on Tuesday. I get no reception there so it would’ve been torture waiting til the evening knowing it’s out lol.
You could still watch the trailer on your phone, these shows generally release these trailers soon after they are shown on their shows.

Awesome news, but knowing GMA it probably won't drop until almost the end of the show which sucks for me because I'll still be in class by then. Hopefully, it will be worth the wait though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"