Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Discussion in 'Captain Marvel' started by flickchick85, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heretic

Heretic Registered

She's a despicable stain on the geek community. She loves posting videos BEFORE the movie comes out that uses post credit images in the thumbnail, so you end up seeing spoilers just while browsing Youtube. Also, I tend to disagree with her to the point where I almost think she's making up some of her opinions just to rile people up.

2. legendkillin

legendkillin Registered

I haven't watched reviews in about 2 years. The only people I use to watch were Stuckmann, Andre "Black Nerd", and that one buff guy that is friends with Stuckmann. I never cared for their opinion though just watched because I was really bored, didn't have tv at the time. Then I just stopped watching them all together someday.

I did watch Jahns a few times and thought he was over the top and not interesting.

eon001 and THORin like this.
  3. Lucellit

Lucellit Registered

See? Fans have nothing to worry about.
    High RT score, great tracking sales. Don't be disheartened by some negativity online. It's hard to find movies that doesn't have naysayers.
    Wish Captain Marvel higher, further, faster success. I hope fans enjoy the movie. :D

Shuri and THORin like this.
  4. Hammer!

Hammer! Registered

Frankly, I don't care as long as it's 60% + fresh. I wanna see how long that streak can go. It's borderline unprecedented. Pixar is 19/20, but achieving that in live action is much more impressive IMO. James Bond is 18/24, with the asterisk that the vast majority came out post RT.

5. flickchick85

flickchick85 Mod of Might

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.