Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace Randolph has dropped a post credit spoiler vid. :cmad::rant: It hasn't even been 24 hours ffs. I won't post the vid because even the thumbnail hints at the spoiler. She drives me nuts sometimes. :argh:

She's a despicable stain on the geek community. She loves posting videos BEFORE the movie comes out that uses post credit images in the thumbnail, so you end up seeing spoilers just while browsing Youtube. Also, I tend to disagree with her to the point where I almost think she's making up some of her opinions just to rile people up.

Stuckman: No need to watch his reviews. You see the thumb nail and you know exactly how he feels and if you are gonna agree with his review or not.

Jajns: Nice guy. Funny... But as a film reviewer? He'd make a great host for a game show on Comedy Central is what I'll say.
I haven't watched reviews in about 2 years. The only people I use to watch were Stuckmann, Andre "Black Nerd", and that one buff guy that is friends with Stuckmann. I never cared for their opinion though just watched because I was really bored, didn't have tv at the time. Then I just stopped watching them all together someday.

I did watch Jahns a few times and thought he was over the top and not interesting.

See? Fans have nothing to worry about.
High RT score, great tracking sales. Don't be disheartened by some negativity online. It's hard to find movies that doesn't have naysayers.
Wish Captain Marvel higher, further, faster success. I hope fans enjoy the movie. :D

Frankly, I don't care as long as it's 60% + fresh. I wanna see how long that streak can go. It's borderline unprecedented. Pixar is 19/20, but achieving that in live action is much more impressive IMO. James Bond is 18/24, with the asterisk that the vast majority came out post RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"