Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pl0xygUVkv1tctq75o3_540.gif

This is the movie theyre saying you need to see going into Endgame so that alone will get butts in seats.

Trailer was better than what has come out so far. I'll still check this out in theaters, but so far I don't have the same enthusiasm that I've had with past Marvel movies. It still gives me "bland" vibes.... but I'm hoping a full movie experience will change that.

And I agree with everyone when they say it's nice to see BL flash some charisma/have some comedic moments. It's a nice contrast to the memory wiped version we've seen thus far, and gives you a better feel for where they're heading with the character.

I think the best solution to the age difference issue with Rhodey is to say that they dated once back in the 90’s. Then you wouldn’t be giving Brie a current romance to play with a man 25 years her senior, but you give them both a unique history/connection that could be fun to watch onscreen.

No, not at all...those actors are much more seasoned actors, far beyond Brie, come on, no comparison.
I wouldn't call these two more seasoned actor than Larson. They both might be older than her, but Brie started acting when she was 10, Boseman when he was 26 and Rudd when he was 23. She's been an actor since she was a kid.

If we're going with the assumption that Carol prefers black guys, Sam would probably be the best option romantically.
This could be great, I would ship it.

Than Falcon is your best option since the people of Wakanda would riot if it was T’Challa
Just thinking about T'Challa and Carol scares me. Brie and MCU don't need that hate. Black twitter would riot lol.

If she has to have a romantic lead it should be Valkyrie and everyone knows I’m right

Feige said at the Golden Globe red carpet that they're still editing Captain Marvel so that explains the lack of "new"/"different" footage.

If we're going with the assumption that Carol prefers black guys, Sam would probably be the best option romantically.
Yeah I could ship that.

Only other MCU guy I could see her with would be Star-Lord (mostly because I kinda shipped them in the comics), but Pratt's been annoying me lately so Sam would be preferred. Also would not be against the Valkyrie ship (if they refuse to give us Jessica Drew, that is!).

Do what some of the comics do and have Spidey have a little crush on her. :o

But why does Carol's love interest have to be an already introduced character. Why can't it be someone new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"