• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Captain Marvel VS Wonder Women

Silicon Surfer said:
Superman is vulnerable to magic based attacks, CM is as invulnerable to magic attacks as he is to anything else. WWs tiara should have no more effect on his throat than a non-magical attack of the same type.

Makes no difference.
Diana has used her tiara since the very beginning to slain GODS.
Magic or not, that thing can slice through anything.
Giods, sun-powered kryptonians and mortals alike (no matter how mighty).

Or are you gonna say that CM is better than a GOD?

I didn´t think so.

Zeu said:
Makes no difference.

I didn´t think so.

well CM has the powers of several greek gods[including Zeus] does he not.

Zeu said:
Makes no difference.

I didn´t think so.

if superman can wipe the floor with wonder woman(sacrifice) im pretty sure captain marvel would have no problem, especially now that he's more powerful then supes and wondy..

Zeu said:
You must have read a diffeent history book, then.
Solomon was a wise king.
Not a martial arts expert.

You should ask Superman, that tiara of her slit his throat pretty nicely, considering she wasn´t planning on killing him..

i meant solomon knew those words, not that he was a martail arts expert

CM is powered by several gods one of which, Zeus, is more powerful than all of the gods who empower WW combined. Since CM is invulnerable by the decree of Zeus, no action or weapon of a lesser god should be able to defy that decree. CM being empowered by several gods may well be more powerfull than any single god.

Wonder Woman is empowered by several gods as well. And actually, right now in DC canon Athena, Ares, and Aphrodite are all more powerful than Zeus. Then again, if we're taking both these characters at their current power level as opposed to their traditional ones then Marvel would really, really win.

Nevertheless...maybe her tiara can hurt him, maybe it can't. But her sword sure as heck can. Wonder Woman's sword was forged by Hephaestus himself, "so sharp that it can carve the electrons off an atom." Hephaestus was the smith god, the guy who was responsible for practically the entire Olympian armory, even Zeus' thunderbolts. And if he wants to make a weapon to cut you, then your ass is gonna get cut whether you have magical resistance from Zeus or not.

GoldenAgeHero said:
if superman can wipe the floor with wonder woman(sacrifice) im pretty sure captain marvel would have no problem, especially now that he's more powerful then supes and wondy..
When did Superman wipe the floor with Wonder Woman in Sacrifice? Did you read a different Sacrifice than the rest of us or something?

If Billy can get over hitting a friend and a woman, then he should win; even pre-power up.

BrianWilly said:
When did Superman wipe the floor with Wonder Woman in Sacrifice? Did you read a different Sacrifice than the rest of us or something?

oh please, wonder woman was struggling with superman and was basically beating the shnit out of her. she won by pure luck.

luck one: lucky he was using his superhearing so she can use it against him.
luck two: she was lucky her tiara saved her ass.

wipe the crusts around your eyes and go reread that final issue.

Wiping the floor with someone would mean that the man actually won the fight. Which he clearly didn't. No matter who you thought had the upper hand, no matter how one-sided the fight might have appeared to your...special...point of view, the fact is that he didn't wipe anyone's floor in that issue.

While we're on the topic, your definition of "luck" leaves much to be desired also. By your logic, it was luck that Superman was to use heat vision and it was luck that he could grab her hand and break it.

[Wonder Woman]"OMG! How fortunate for me that I'm wearing the same tiara that I have been wearing every day of my life so I could use it against Superman! How very lucky for me!"[/Wonder Woman]

Luck in that battle would be like a meteor all of a sudden falling on one of them. That's luck. Using all the resources available to you is called "strategy."

In any case, using Superman as some sort of buffer for both WW and Captain Marvel's skills is just faulty logic, anyway. Superman has a weakness to magic that both WW and Cap exploit at every opportunity. Against each other, they don't have that sort of opportunity, so to compare those sorts of fights is just pointless.

And my favorite:

[Superman]: - How VERY lucky of me that my superpowers didn´t vanish the second Wonder Woman flashed that piece of kryptonite at me.

Batmanx said:
Wonder Woman would WON!!!!

Lets Compare:

Captain Marvel
1. Strenght (The Strenght of Hercules)
2.Speed ( Swiftness/Flight of Mercury)
3.Invuliability ( Scale of 1 out of 5 level is 5)
4.Skills (Fighting: like a lil. 12yr old boy or regular street man)
5.Wisdom (Solomon: Not bad at all Hmmmm)
6. Weapons (NONE)

Wonder Woman
1.Strenght (Mother Gera(Earth) Stronger then Hercules)
2.Speed ( Swiftness/Flight of Hermes)
3. Invuliability (Scale of 1-5=5)
4. Skills ( Hand to Hand Combat,Axe,Sword,Amazon killer Instint)
5. Wisdom ( Athena Not bad at all Hmmm)
6.Weapons ( Magic Lasso & Tiarra)

Now lets bring it together:
WW vs. CM in strenght WW have the EDGE over CM.Back n POST DAYS WonderWoman she is stronger than Hercules. CM(Have the strenght of Hercules)CM have to share his POWERS with CM Jr. & MM which may bring it down some(Ooopps). But now i don't know what direction they r going in with CM at the moment.But as its stands of now WW is stronger. They might b egual now(MAY-B)..WW is the WINNER

Speed: between the two is a TITE.(WW have Hermes & CM have Mercury).Hermes/Mercury r the same.Hermes is the Greek God of Speed ,Mercury is the Roman God of Speed.By the way the Romans copy the Greek Gods names to fit ther own needs.So the Greek Gods are First.

Invuliabilities: CM vs. WW,,, CM win by a small mergin..CM is the WINNER

Skills: CM vs. WW,,, WW will take CM down in a good long fight...WW is the WINNER

Wisdom: CM vs. WW,,, This will be a TITE

Weapons: CM vs. WW,,, WW used her TIARRA to cut Superman NECK and anybdy n the LASSO is HELPLESS. CM have no Weapons(oooppps)..WW is the WINNER

Wonder Woman 3 out of 6.....Captain Marvel 1 out of 6...And 2 TITES...This would be a good fight but Wonder Woman will WIN...

WONDER WOMAN ALL THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOU IN YOUR RED/WHITE/& BLUE...LOL

you have spelling issues

The file on Wonder Woman at DC says specifically that Wonder Woman is highly resistant to harm but is not invulnerable.

Superman is highly resistant to harm but he´s not invulnerable either.

Just ask Doomsday.

Yup, Superman looks pretty invulnerable.

Death_of_Superman_TPB-168-169-170.jpg

Zeu said:
Yup, Superman looks pretty invulnerable.

Death_of_Superman_TPB-168-169-170.jpg

Death couldn't keep him down, That's pretty damn invulnerable if you ask me.

CanaryFan said:
Death couldn't keep him down, That's pretty damn invulnerable if you ask me.

Coming back from dead has nothing to do with invulnerability, just ask Abigail Cable. ;)

coming back from the dead doesn't mean you're invulnerable, it just means you've got too many fans to just disappear, or that you are the new jesus, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"