Cars reviews!

Judging a book by its cover (previews), this looks to be my least favorite pixar movie, right next to A Bug's Life. I will still give it a shot on DVD though.

The movie hasn't come out yet, so the 'users' ratings are meaningless, though I fully expect this movie to please me like the other pixar movies have in the past, can't wait.

I never watched that fish one... was it any good?

Finding Nemo (the fish one) was brilliant. Pixar never lets me down:up:

I dont like Larry the Cable Guy

Pixar hasn't done anything I've like since Toy Story

I thought Cars would belly flop. Glad to see it's doing well.

Seems to have the greatest cast of any cartoon.

I knew it! I just knew it. Sure the early trailers weren't that impressive but then again, what Pixar trailer ever is? Many were calling this "Pixar's folly" and what not, but I knew it would ROCK. Pixar never lets me down:cool:

people shouldn't patronize anything Larry the Cable Guy is financially benefiting from, period.

BT18 said:
people shouldn't patronize anything Larry the Cable Guy is financially benefiting from, period.
bingo, I take the David Cross opinion on Mr.Larry the Cable Guy

BT18 said:
:rolleyes:

People should patronize whoever they want, and if hatred for a single voice actor keeps you from seeing a Pixar movie you are a numbskull.

i think this movie looks stupid, but, i haven't seen anything from Pixar that i haven't enjoyed yet, so... i'll give it a gander.

Without doubts this movie will get high numbers in box office and enough positive reviews from critics. It will again prove that Pixar/Disney is the best union of thwo popular companys :up:

primemover said:
and if hatred for a single voice actor keeps you from seeing a Pixar movie you are a numbskull.

Unless they sound like Billy Crystal or Albert Brooks.

Looks like Pixar did it again... This could easily be one of the top three movies of the summer.

Kmack said:
I knew it! I just knew it. Sure the early trailers weren't that impressive but then again, what Pixar trailer ever is? Many were calling this "Pixar's folly" and what not, but I knew it would ROCK. Pixar never lets me down:cool:

FINALLY - someone other then me that has acknowledged this! :D I distinctly remember Toy Story's trailer looking incredibly cheesy and kiddie-looking to me...and none of the subsequent Pixar trailers ever improved much on that. Nevertheless, their brief but significant history of great releases says it all. I've learned long ago to never judge a Pixar movie by its trailer - but simply by the movie itself. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"