Cast an RPG!

Ultimate DC

Selina Kyle/Catwoman: Yvonne Strahovski

This is a recast, as I originally had Taylor Cole in mind. But that was just an appearance casting, whereas Yvonne has shown me - through Sarah on Chuck - that she can be a badass and a love interest. All I have to say is God bless Australia.

SK-1.jpg

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow: Justin Hartley

I like what he's done with the character on Smallville, and I'd like to see him take center stage and ditch some of the more soap opera-esque elements of that show.

justinhartley1.jpg

Ultimate DC:

Jim McArest/Mr. Majestic: Tom Welling

Now the reason why i picked Tom is because i know he would make a good Majestic, well the one i made for the UDC. The episode when Tom played Kal-EL when Jor-El erased all of his memory and made him krypton (if you will) proved to me he has what it takes. He was more intoned with his culture more alien than human. That's exactly how Majestic is.

2444373294_569881499f.jpg

Connor Hawke Jr/ Arsenal: Taylor Lautner

gallery-3328301.jpg

He has the Martial arts back ground and i think he is one of the few i see as Arsenal.

Ultimate DC

Mia Dearden/Speedy: Ashley Greene

While I likely won't be introducing Mia for some time still, Ashley would be my choice to play Green Arrow's sidekick alongside Justin Hartley. My Mia is going to be older than she's usually portrayed, so I think Ashley is a nice fit. Also, I couldn't bring myself to cast Elise Gatien if I was already using Smallville's Green Arrow. :oldrazz:

ashley-greene.gif

And she's incredibly attractive. :up:

Yeah, I mean it's usually not in-character for Batman to want to do Speedy...

But I think I might have to reconsider. :O

Ollie gets first---I mean, what?

Continuing with the GA casting:

Bonnie King/Shado: Maggie Q

I've only just introduced Bonnie, but she's going to be a big part of Green Arrow's story from here on out. For Bonnie, I needed an Asian actress who could come off as a badass as well as a bit of a victim herself. Maggie's got the action movie experience behind her, too.

tmq_maggieq.jpg

Ultimate DC

Kara Zor-El/Supergirl:
Amber Heard

sad.jpg

No explanation necessary.

One Universe

Johnny Storm/Human Torch: Hunter Parrish

weeds-hunter.jpg

All-Star Marvel

Anya Corazon/Araña: Seychelle Gabriel

seychelle-gabriel.jpg

Recast for Sabretooth again
Todd Lowe
04f7a099c15d05324e1376518992b68b5.jpg

Bruce Banner: Travis Milne
TravisMilne01.jpg

Elijah Stokes in CAH:Milo Ventimiglia
milo-ventimiglia-picture.jpg

Next I'll be casting WX

Bonus casting! :awesome:

All-Star Marvel

Dazzler (the band): Paramore

Anya Corazon's favorite band, I always imagined All-Star Dazzler being in the same mold as Paramore. Contemporary rock, female vocalist, etc. Plus, I could totally see Hayley Williams running around with Dazzler's powers.

paramore.jpg

All-Star Marvel

Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger: Corbin Bernsen

This casting was bugging me for a while - it's the last major character in my Iron Man world to cast - but while watching Psych the other day, I realized that Corbin looks pretty much exactly how I picture Stane.

corbin_bernsen.jpg

Allstar Weapon X
Sabretooth-Todd Loew(though when i make a video since ive become addicted to that ill use Liev)
Beast-TJ Thyne
TJ_Thyne.jpg

Yes, Hodgens as McCoy, he has this, kind intellegence in his eyes
Psylocke-Kelly Hu
lg9a.jpg

Sage-im not sure yet, something in me wants to say Kate Beckinsale
sugg-selene.jpg

Mimic- well ill get back to you on that one, if Majestic dont cast him first

Last edited:
id like to recast Colonel Haller
Neal McDonough
Neal-McDonough-1246962125.jpg
aged about 10 15 years with make up and such

I'm officially casting Barbara after much deliberation.

Ultimate DC RPG - Barbara Gordon/Batgirl:

Emma Stone.

From the Pages of...

Dracula: Gary Oldman

I know he's played him before, but a bad ass Sirius Black looking Oldman is perfect for the image I have in mind.

The Ninja Turtles and supporting characters

Leonardo: Sam Witwer

Obviously this would be a voice-acting job, and I love what Witwer did with Vader's Apprentice in The Force Unleashed.

Raphael: Josh Pais

He voiced Raph in the original movies, and I don't see any need to change that up.

Michelangelo: Jerry Trainor

Don't judge, but I watch iCarly with my sister, and Trainor pulls off the dorky/goofy perfectly.

Donatello:
Josh Keaton

He was Peter Parker in The Spectacular Spider-Man, and he's the perfect person for my Donatello.

Splinter: Ken Watanabe

Terrific voice for Splinter.

April O'Neil: Katie Holmes

I've never been a huge fan of hers, but she can pull of the intrepid reporter as seen in Thank You for Smoking, as well as the damsel in distress in Batman Begins.

The Shredder: Jeremy Irons

This would be another voice-only job, and Irons's voice is the perfect, low, foreboding vibe I want for Saki.

Just watched Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, and was reminded of how much I like Brandon Routh. Although Superman Returns sucked the fat one, Routh was good for the handful of scenes where he actually had something to do and when the script would occasionally call for him to act like Superman instead of Uncle Creepy.

So, on the basis of fantasy casting in a perfect world where Superman Returns never happened, and therefore Brandon doesn't evoke memories of Superman spying on Lois and her family and not having the balls to say goodbye to her, I'm replacing Cavill with Routh as my Ultimate Superman.

So, while Spike is recasting, I thought about recasting two of my UDC characters.

Inspector Edward Nygma: Walton Goggins

Shane.jpg

I've been getting into The Shield as of late, finished up with Season 5 a few days ago. Walton Goggins as Shane Vendrell is Edward Nygma. A Southener, back-stabber, coward, dick, racist murdering bastard. I know this is Soze's choice for Bullseye, and now I know why. He's a perfect antagonist who can also make you like him at times. That's at times.

Vic Sage/The Question: James Roday

PSYCH.jpg

If you haven't watched Pysch then what the **** is wrong with you? James Roday plays a PI with a brilliant detective mind, delusions of grandeur, and impeccable comedic timing. Q, Q, and Q all to a tee

Just watched Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, and was reminded of how much I like Brandon Routh. Although Superman Returns sucked the fat one, Routh was good for the handful of scenes where he actually had something to do and when the script would occasionally call for him to act like Superman instead of Uncle Creepy.

So, on the basis of fantasy casting in a perfect world where Superman Returns never happened, and therefore Brandon doesn't evoke memories of Superman spying on Lois and her family and not having the balls to say goodbye to her, I'm replacing Cavill with Routh as my Ultimate Superman.
I've always wanted to have him back as Superman :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"