Leslie Willis -
Katie Cassidy

Bette Sans Souci - Rose McGowan

Amanda Waller - Angela Bassett

Jessica Midnight - Maggie Q

MARVEL RPG.

Carol Danvers/Ms Marvel - Ali Larter

Emma Frost - Alice Eve

Stepford Cuckoos - Ginta Lapina (the model)

ALL-STAR MARVEL RPG.

Sharon Carter -
Laura Vandervoort

Natasha Rushman - Yvonne Strahovski

Agent Zero - Daniel Henney

ONE UNIVERSE RPG.

Jesse Quick - Amber Heard

Bobbi Morse - Reese Witherspoon

Last edited:
From the Pages of...

April O'Neil(recast): Bryce Dallas Howard
-Howard is a great actress and looks the part of April

Casey Jones: Taylor Kitsch
-He was one of the few things I enjoyed about X-Men: Origins, and I think he'd be a great Casey.

mine's are:

MARVEL ALL-STAR RPG

-Spider-Man: Anton Yelchin
-Sandman (Marko Flint & Flint Marko): Daniel Olbrychski and Dominic Purcell
-Electro: Jamie Bell(?)
-Mac Gargan: Guy Pearce
-Dr. Otto Octavius: PSH or Paul Giamatti
-Norman Osborn: William Fitchner
-Howard the Duck (voice): Bill Murray or John DiMaggio

more soon... some UDC ones. like... maybe Steve Buscemi or Robert Knepper as Ult. Joker?

I think you only cast your own PC's and NPC's or am I wrong...?

I think it says on the front page you dont have to play the character to cast them, i cast Shang Chi as i see/read him a page back, and i never played him or DD

My choice for Gargan, believe me i hurt my brain thinking about this one, but i kept coming back to the same person every time. and its funny becuase he fouht giant scorpions in a movie
Allstar Mac Gargan, soon to be Scorpion: Sam Worthington
movie_news_movie_reviews_sam_worthington_candidate_new_movie.jpg

Heh, my casting choice for Mary Jane in All Star (Emma Stone) is the current front runner to play MJ in the Spidey reboot. Can I call it or what?

Heh, my casting choice for Mary Jane in All Star (Emma Stone) is the current front runner to play MJ in the Spidey reboot. Can I call it or what?
She's the generic sassy red-head teen, hence why I case her for Babs. :o

She's a very good actress, IMO. And I'm glad she's the front runner for Spider-Man 2012.

And BTW, she won't be MJ. They've already said MJ won't be Peter's love interest in this one.

But they never said MJ's not going to be in it.

I still think Teresa is the best choice for Gwen.

I'm flattered someone else took the time to cast Howard. Speakin' o'which, I should prolly get a Howard post in soon. Also:

Hm. Interesting. But that article says it'll be set in high school, which I thought they scrapped because Garfield is too old. Who knows haha.

That being said, I was really hoping Gwen would be the only love interest.

They scrapped the high school setting? WTF mate?

I was thinking for Ultimate DC my Majestic i think Victor Webster would be great as Majestrate.

victor-webster-eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless-mind-movie-premiere-1glLVc.jpg

Hm. Interesting. But that article says it'll be set in high school, which I thought they scrapped because Garfield is too old. Who knows haha.

That being said, I was really hoping Gwen would be the only love interest.

From what I've heard, Gwen is pretty much the only actual love interest, with MJ tagging along as the helpful friend, sorta like their roles in Spectacular Spider-Man. Which I'm all for, if that rumor's true.

Anyway, back to the thread.

All-Star Marvel:

Cyclops: Jim Caviezel
nm0001029

Jim-Caviezel.jpg

He's got the right "hero/leader" look that I'm seeing for Summers, though not immediately striking as super-heroic.

Again, i dont play him BUT
Captain George Stacy: Thomas Hayden Church, idk, i was reading one of Andy's post and Church's voice snuck in there for Stacy and the more i read the more i could see it

They scrapped the high school setting? WTF mate?

I thought I had read that somewhere.

From what I've heard, Gwen is pretty much the only actual love interest, with MJ tagging along as the helpful friend, sorta like their roles in Spectacular Spider-Man. Which I'm all for, if that rumor's true..

Very cool. That's the way it should be, IMO.

I heard the rumor about them changing to a college setting too, because they were worried that Garfield might not pass for a teenager or something.

From all these "rumors" that are floating around, it really makes it sound like they know exactly what they're doing. :dry:

Well, it's always difficult to tell if the rumors going around are actually founded on anything or if it's just wishful thinking, so until they release anything official, take anything and everything with a grain of salt.

Also, some films intentionally "leak" false information to keep details secret.

This is why I ignore all the "inside info!11!!!" until I see a trailer.

CAH

Icon/Scott Morse- Henry Cavill

Keira- Julianna Guill

Eric Dean- Michael Trevino

Haze- Eliza Dushku

Synergy- Kristen Bell

Shadow Walker/Kevin Pierce-Sam Whitwer

Erica- Olivia Wilde

Richard Midas- Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander Anderson- William Forsythe

Marcus Ryder- Dwayne Johnson

Starlight- Ashley Greene

Star Wars

Joren Kel-Jonathan Rhys Meyers​

Kelsa- Nina Dobrev​

Nyna-Reshma Shetty​

Dono- Ryan Kwanten (though he is usually seen in his Mandalorian armor)​

Some recasts and added characters in the CAH section

That's like the fourth time you've re-cast her! Pick someone and stick with it! :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"