Cast an RPG!

Not bad.

From a purely geekcrush stance, I prefer Erica Durance, but Freeman is also one of the positive additions to Smallville's last few seasons. Even if she is just an excuse to fill the void that Michael Rosenbaum left, she's still a capable actress and I could see her slipping into the Selina role easily. :up:

That's like the fourth time you've re-cast her! Pick someone and stick with it! :cmad:
Hey! It's only the third! :cmad:

Not bad.

From a purely geekcrush stance, I prefer Erica Durance, but Freeman is also one of the positive additions to Smallville's last few seasons. Even if she is just an excuse to fill the void that Michael Rosenbaum left, she's still a capable actress and I could see her slipping into the Selina role easily. :up:
Tess Mercer has tread the line between good and evil quite beautifully. Plus, there's just something cat-like about Cassidy's features.

Im also gonna recast somene ive already recast at least once already.
Viggo Mortenson as Allstar Sabretooth
500full.jpg

CAH

Icon/Scott Morse- Henry Cavill

Keira- Ashley Greene

Eric Dean- Michael Trevino

Haze- Eliza Dushku

Synergy- Kristen Bell

Richard Midas- Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander Anderson- Bruce Willis

Marcus Ryder- Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Starlight-Addison Timlin

Last edited:
Allstar Weapon X
Sabretooth-Todd Loew(though when i make a video since ive become addicted to that ill use Liev)
Beast-TJ Thyne
TJ_Thyne.jpg

Yes, Hodgens as McCoy, he has this, kind intellegence in his eyes
Psylocke-Kelly Hu
lg9a.jpg

Sage-im not sure yet, something in me wants to say Kate Beckinsale
sugg-selene.jpg

Mimic- well ill get back to you on that one, if Majestic dont cast him first
Recasting partially
Mimic: Brock Kelly
jensen-ackles-brock-kelly-04.jpg
Sage:Rachael Weisz
rachel-weisz1.jpg

Last edited:
CREATE A HERO

Catrina 'Cat' Cooper - Rose McGowan

Karen Hathway - Alyssa Milano

James West - Jon Hamm

Brendan Cooper - Ian Somerhalder

Natasha Wilde - Lucy Lawless

Lyla Kwan - Lucy Lui

Lotus - Uma Thurman

Madame Rose - Julie Dreyfus

ALL-STAR

Huntress/Agent Bobbi Morse - January Jones

Last edited:
Recasting my character in CAH as well...

The Survivor: Justin Hartley

JustinHartleyFox-Passions.jpg

Ultimate DC:

The Atom:

(Michael Michelle)

Giganta:
399px-Tricia_Helfer_ALT.jpg

(Tricia Helfer)

Dr. Hugo Strange
424px-

(Billy Zane)

Zombie RPG:

Veronica Holland:

367px-Annie_Wersching_2009.jpg

(Annie Wersching)

Star Wars RPG:

General Alexander Barrett:

432px-GeneHackmanJun08.jpg

(Gene Hackman)

Last edited:
ULTIMATE DC

Dr. Pamela Isley - Rachel Nichols

1qldlh.jpg

Rhosyn Forrest - Jessica Alba
e1dh76.jpg

DC WORLD OF HEROES

Harley Quinn - Anna Faris

mtuqzk.jpg

Holly Robinson - January Jones

rkph5c.jpg

Create a Hero RPG

Desmond Rhodes/Cerberus- Aaron Johnson. Beef him up a little bit and give him longer hair, and he's my choice for Cerberus. He's one of the only young actors I would trust to pull this character off. He can convey the strength of the hero, as well as the insecurities of a young man.

AaronJohnson18.jpg

Chiron, the trainer of heroes- Sean Bean. I love him in basically everything he does, and he can perfectly convey the wisdom and strength of Chiron.

sean_bean.jpg

Karen Rhodes- Marisa Tomei. I know. She's super hot. But I envision Karen having Desmond at a fairly young age(early 20s) so she has to be fairly young. And after seeing Cyrus, she's got the chops to pull of a single mother with a fairly older child. Plus, having her be hot opens up a good number of jokes with two of the chacters I have planned for later in the season.

beautyMA13541326-0003.jpg

Penelope Avalon- Dianna Agron. A pretty good actress from the small sample size that I've seen from her. Plus, she's a cheerleader in Glee, and Penny is a cheerleader in the game. Oh, and she's smokin' hot, which counts a lot in a comic book movie.:awesome:

agron.jpg

Nysus the satyr- Simon Pegg. The newest addition to my little cast of characters is the spirit of a satyr(half-man, half-goat) who isn't the most serious being in the universe. I like Pegg in the role because he's one of the funniest people on the planet, and I'd love to see him play a half goat man.

simon-pegg.jpg

That's a damn nice cast...

A bit of a double feature on the first, with casting accompanied by music.

jesselmartinascrispusal.jpg

Jesse L. Martin as Crispus Allen
"Mean Streets", Lynyrd Skynyrd / "An End Has a Start", Editors

I'm mostly familiar with the old school Law & Order series, but I caught an episode again as I was writing for Crispus Allen. Immediately, I noticed how Jesse L. Martin, playing Detective Green, was the perfect representation of Crispus Allen for me. The hair, the goatee, only thing missing is glasses and some slightly harder features. Martin's acting ability make up for such inconsistencies though. He was one of my favourite detectives on the show.

Now, the early adventures of Crispus Allen as a Metropolis detective were composed largely to the sounds of Lynyrd's Skynyrd's Edge of Forever album, specifically the song "Mean Streets". It always got me in that down-on-the-dirty-streets vibe that I needed for the cynical, yet seeping-with-badass Crispus. It also contrasted nicely with the background I established for him, coming from a wealthy, educated family. The Editors song was all I needed to write everything from Crispus' death and intro into heaven.

charlesbronsonasfloydla.jpg

Charles Bronson as Floyd Lawton

This hit me while flicking through a book about Charles Bronson' movies. He's got the seventies look, with the distinctive moustache and an aura of violence waiting to happen. Unfortunately, Mr. Bronson has since passed on, but then I couldn't think of any modern-day actor that could take on the role of Deadshot, whom I portrayed in the fourth season of the DC RPG.

joepantolianoasvincentd.jpg

Joe Pantoliano as Vincent Del Arrazio

Ralphie Cifaretto (The Sopranos) was always Detective Sergeant Vincent Del Arrazio in my mind. Besides the mafia connection, there's one particular issue of Gotham Central that spotlights Del Arrazio and in a few panels, the resemblance is uncanny. His manner of speech, the smile, the charm, I always came back to Joe Pantoliano for those bits.

partnersd.jpg

CAH

Icon/Scott Morse- Henry Cavill

Keira- Ashley Greene

Eric Dean- Michael Trevino

Haze- Eliza Dushku

Synergy- Kristen Bell

Shadow Walker/Kevin Pierce-Sam Whitwer

Erica- Olivia Wilde

Richard Midas- Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander Anderson- William Forsythe

Marcus Ryder- Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Starlight- Odette Yustman

Star Wars

Joren Kel-Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Kelsa- Nina Dobrev

Nyna-Reshma Shetty

Dono- Channing Tatum (though he is usually seen in his Mandalorian armor)

A couple of recasts

acouple of recasts...but I think I finally got the perfect people for most of my characters

Last edited:
Create-A-Hero RPG

Sean Abbott/Mantis: Logan Lerman

Talented, young actors in Hollywood are few and far between - depending on your definition of "talented" and "young." But I think it's safe to say that Logan Lerman can be counted among them. He's a little younger than Mantis, though not by a lot, but he's had experience playing mature characters (see The Kid in Meet Bill).

Percy.jpg

Chrissy Jones/Ryryu/Flux: Danielle Panabaker

She's grown quite a bit since Sky High, but she still can exude the bubbly personality that Flux has. When I see her, I just think of Flux.

danielle-panabaker.jpg

David McDonald/The Citizen: Patrick Wilson (recast)

Originally, I had pictured Adrian Pasdar as the superhero Mayor of Lost Haven. However, he's a little older than I'd like at this point. So I've decided to go with Watchmen's Patrick Wilson.

patrickwilson.jpg

Christopher Daniels/The Phantom: Jensen Ackles

It shouldn't really come as a surprise that Supernatural was an inspiration for my first CAH character, the Phantom, and likewise Jensen Ackles was the inspiration for how I wrote the character. On an unrelated note, he's also my pick for Eddie Brock in the Spider-Man reboot if they ever decide to introduce him.

ad_photoshoot_06.jpg

Phillip Farley/The Amazing Man: Zachary Levi

I didn't play him for very long, but my loser would-be superhero can't be represented by anyone other than the man who plays Chuck. He's not a bad-looking guy, and he's a believable everyman. He's the kind of guy you want to root for, even though he can occasionally be a bit of a ****-up.

1603960558_653fa202e7.jpg

So I guess that makes Mantis and Blacklight... the same person! :wow:

Here's some more (god this is addicting). This time, It's my CAH Character Blacklight and his supporting cast and villains:

Blacklight/Jon Small: Logan Lerman

4551145_tml.jpg

Logan Lerman is perfect for the main role of Jon Small, also known as Blacklight. He's the right age, height, and he has an uncanny resemblence to the character as I drew him, which surprisingly I've been doing long before I even heard of him on the Bat-boards (he's apparently a top pick for a Nolan-verse Robin). These reasons as well as the fact that he can act very well for a kid his age are the reasons that he'd be perfect for the part of East City's Teenaged Guardian.

...Either that or Logan Lerman is the next Ryan Reynolds. :o

I don't really see the big deal about casting the same actor. I know your guys characters exist in the same universe and all, but it's just for fun! :cmad:

I'll cast that little ****er as anyone I want!

Touche, my friend. Touche. :o
:oldrazz:

I kid, I kid. Like I said in my reasoning, there just aren't that many 18/19 year-old actors out there worth their salt. And since Mantis and Blacklight are the same age (roughly), same hair color, and same build, I'm frankly unsurprised this happened.

:oldrazz:

I kid, I kid. Like I said in my reasoning, there just aren't that many 18/19 year-old actors out there worth their salt. And since Mantis and Blacklight are the same age (roughly), same hair color, and same build, I'm frankly unsurprised this happened.
And I agree. And not surprisingly, I though to myself just the other day when NiteMare and Carnage did their CAH casting that you would more than likely pick Lerman as Mantis if you were to cast him, just for that reason. There isn't that many teen actors who could pull off a superhero nowadays. Lerman's one of the few.

Create-A-Hero

Isaac Fontaine - The Vigilante

I thought about it a bit, had three names at the forefront all for different reasons. Sam Worthington and Josh Hartnett are around the right age, Worthington's close to the mark and it's a role where he wouldn't have to worry about his issue with slipping back into the accent, Worthington's played guys with a jerkish side to them as well, but Hartnett has the timing for the dialogue, but is a bit too big and a pretty boy (which I don't think suits)... and then I thought why go picking the best aspects of various guys when it's pretty obvious who he is.

brucewillis.jpg

He's basically a young Bruce Willis with a pacific (Aust/NZ or similar) accent.

Tony Morris

jon_favreau_image__2_.jpg

Jon Favreau as his smart-mouthed friend taking care of his business back home.

Colonel Lewis "Gunny" Bracken

enemy7.jpg

2046863,gpUejiPWdtmDIpEfU9axElKwyxlxwxn4XxD8yjdQDaDF2+vAiKmm1+RPUSOylW3ydI7b1YEndyg5VqBRvk4Q8g==.jpg

Gene Hackman as the ex-Marine who's been tucked away in the Armoury of the Guardians. Put into a dead-end position by superior officers who believe him to be an outdated relic of a bygone era.

Renee Stevens

scarlett_johansson_300x400.jpg

Scarlett Johansson as Renee Stevens, looks worlds out of Isaac's league and has that look of affluence about her which goes with the character.

Officer Brett Robbins

justin-long_M_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

I think Justin Long can nail the "rookie kid cop who's out of his element" role pretty well here. Dragged along for the ride and trying not to get himself killed is something he's gone with before, although the character so far has had less dialogue to it so far.

Sgt Hammond

what-are-they-up-to-Ken-Howard.jpg

Ken Howard... What can I say? Dude looks like a veteran beat traffic cop. If I cast a Brian Cox or someone he'd overshadow everyone else... so Ken Howard will get the job done.

Last edited:
DC RPG - World of Heroes

Rose Wilson - Ke$ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"