Catwoman remake anyone?

Reaction score
Hear me out:

I was just thinking about how people hate Catwoman, and was thinking how cool would it be to remake it, obviously using the comics as a basis, but setting it in the depression, where the Batman comics started? It'd be a cool origin setting I think. Plus no magical cats or anything, just plain craze.

Plus she appeared in the first Batman comic (correct me if I'm wrong) so it'd be a cool nod to the comics.

She didn't appear in the very first Batman comic. But I don't want a Catwoman remake at all, leave it be. I hate spin-offs so much. They've ruined Catwoman with this trash. Batman & Robin is better, atleast there's supervillians in B&R. Let this movie rot and never bring it back with a remake or sequel. The only way I would want to see Catwoman in another movie is in a Chris Nolan Batman sequel.

There should be a Catwoman spin-off movie but one starring Selina Kyle in Gotham City set in the world of Nolan's Batman and is actually good!

Catwomans should next star in a Batman Begins sequel, directored by Nolan, and played by either natalie Portman or either Kate Beckinsale.

a solo Catwoman film, could be made...in the very distant future, this time using SELINA KYLE as Catwoman and should not involve any magical being brought back to life by cats bull****.

Beckinsale should play as Talia, not Catwoman.

too old. you need someone younger of equal sexiness. besides, jolie is too cliche.

there i said it.

I can't think of anyone...

Anna Faris? She's hot rofl jk

But I seriosuly think a spin-off Catwoman, for real this time, no INO ****, could work, but I'd love to see it in the Depression.

Mr. Socko said:
She didn't appear in the very first Batman comic.

Oh, that's where your plane bursts into flame and crashes into Mount Whatchamacallits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catwoman said:
Catwoman (real name Selina Kyle) is a DC Comics character created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane. She first appeared in Batman #1 (Spring, 1940), where she was initially known as "The Cat". Her name "Selina" derives from the ancient lunar deity Selene.

HA! I mean, Batman may have been in comics before, but this one was the first issue that was just about Batman. She wore the purple dress with green cape and everything.

hippie_hunter said:
There should be a Catwoman spin-off movie but one starring Selina Kyle in Gotham City set in the world of Nolan's Batman and is actually good!

I agree with you 75% there. I just think it should be in the depression, somehow, and just have her a crazed dual person.

too old? Jolie is only 31, how young are you looking for.

eddy said:
too old? Jolie is only 31, how young are you looking for.

She seems mature ;)

Yeah I'd rather someone her age, but less..."mature"...you can tell that shes a diginified and in-her-30s woman, but she needs to have a sexuality and child-like-playfulness to her.

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Won't work :(

But that guy certainly does love Catwoman, doesn't he :up:

laugh it up now, but she will make an awesome catwoman when the time comes. and at least she doesnt need a stunt double or a cgi double.

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Hear me out:

I was just thinking about how people ate Catwoman, and was thinking how cool would it be to remake it, obviously using the comics as a basis, but setting it in the depression, where the Batman comics started? It'd be a cool origin setting I think. Plus no magical cats or anything, just plain craze.

Plus she appeared in the first Batman comic (correct me if I'm wrong) so it'd be a cool nod to the comics.

Delicious.

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Ooh...I lke that idea...

You liked Catwoman, your opinion on anything should not be taken seriously.

Okay, I do realize that.

I love Portman so much in V for vendetta but now I think about it, I don't think she could pull off the sex-appeal for Catwoman. Neither could Halle, so...

I'm just trying to think of someone that could do it...another Michelle Pfeiffer...

no! if they can't get it right the first time, there's no reason they could get it right a second time. plus, it's a supporting character and i could have told them it wouldn't garner enough draw... they should focus on something new, and i don't know why i say 'they' b/c the same people who made this catwoman should be banned from a hollywood production stage or office for the rest of his/her/their life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"