Catwoman remake anyone?

if she had the rack for it, id say keira knightly, did you see her in domino? thats basically catwoman- tough, a bad ass, and always being under estimated in a man's world. plus if you saw the jacket, you'd know she can do an american accent too. but i wouldnt reccomend her because she doesnt have the rack.

If it's done right then a new movie could work..........but they'd have to wait about 80 years until everyone who remembers the Berry version is dead.

I bet you it will make big holographic box office in the year 2086! ;)

Agreed. Can't be done now. Much as I'd like to see Selina Kyle on film, it won't happen anytime soon.

Why in the hell do people keep bringing up Catwoman in a movie at all? It's been tainted all to hell by the last attempt at it. Leave it alone for awhile and let the taint wear off. It was a miserable mess. If you keep bringing it up like this, people will never forget about it and it will be that much longer before you ever see her on the big screen again.

jag

jaguarr said:
Why in the hell do people keep bringing up Catwoman in a movie at all? It's been tainted all to hell by the last attempt at it. Leave it alone for awhile and let the taint wear off. It was a miserable mess. If you keep bringing it up like this, people will never forget about it and it will be that much longer before you ever see her on the big screen again.

jag

>sigh< see the 2 posts above your one. ^^

Actually, I think i miss-read your post -

I thought you said 'you people' (as in myself and Chris Wallace). Thought you where having a pop at us and I was trying to point out that we shared your view. I realise now that you just said 'people' as in general.

My Apologies.

Again, yes, the sooner people forget the Berry movie, the sooner a good Catwoman movie can be made.

No worries. When I have a pop at ya, you'll know for sure. :D

jag

Super_Ludacris said:
Rosario Dawson

Not to sound racist, but theres only been two cases as far as I nkow of Catwoman ever being black. Eartha Kitt and Frank Miller. Im choosing to forget Halle Berry. Its not a big deal for me personally but it seems unnecessary.

Any connection to Halle Berry as Catwoman must be wiped. That was the most awful superhero based film I've seen in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"