Celebrity Apprentice

I thought Hydra's was lamer. Both were bad, but the grls at least had a nice concept.

Hydra's was extremely corny.

I like Nadia's accent.

But I think thats what the executive wanted. Something corny and with heart. But seriously, how amazing is Gene Simmons? That man just screams badass on so many levels.Telling Ivanka to go away, deciding to skip the meeting, kicking everyone else out of the editting process. Unfortunately, most of those bad ass things are simply bad ideas. Skipping the meeting and insulting Ivanka just aren't good ideas. He got really lucky that they got what the exec wanted otherwise, Ivanka would've been all over him in the board room and he'd have been gone. The only good idea was keeping the others out of the editting process as too many chefs ruin the soup and Stephen was really the only one who knew what he was doing. But in all fairness, that was Steven's idea more than Gene's and Steven handled it.

But I think thats what the executive wanted. Something corny and with heart. But seriously, how amazing is Gene Simmons? That man just screams badass on so many levels.Telling Ivanka to go away, deciding to skip the meeting, kicking everyone else out of the editting process. Unfortunately, most of those bad ass things are simply bad ideas. Skipping the meeting and insulting Ivanka just aren't good ideas. He got really lucky that they got what the exec wanted otherwise, Ivanka would've been all over him in the board room and he'd have been gone. The only good idea was keeping the others out of the editting process as too many chefs ruin the soup and Stephen was really the only one who knew what he was doing. But in all fairness, that was Steven's idea more than Gene's and Steven handled it.

I agree! Simmons does have a big ego which is the main reason why he makes some of those "bad" decisions. I also can't help it though, he is a bad ass. The way he comes off and his confidence/self esteem.

I think he's going to be one of the top 3-4 if not the final winner.

lol, comes off more like arrogance to me, but he is a rockstar so it's just part of his appeal I guess.

Gene Simmons got fired. There go the ratings.

He was a character. Shame that he had to go so soon. But that was a bonehead move. Nelly needs to go.

Gene can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. :o

I was looking forward to some more conflict between him and Omarosa.:(

I really am wishing that they had some more recognizable faces on the women's side. Who is the blonde?

I think that's the problem with the women's side. No one knows them. :o

Ouch, Gene was an idiot. He pretty much brought Omarosa and Jennie in simply to defy Trump. Nelly could've been fired really easy, but Trump was right...Gene took the decision out of his hand and left him with no choice.

I really am wishing that they had some more recognizable faces on the women's side. Who is the blonde?

Seriously the women's side is heavily lacking in the star power department. That's ok though, they'll keep losing tasks and we can keep losing people we don't care about. Can't believe Gene didn't take Nelly in, I mean come on. The blonde is Jennie Finch, she an olympic medal winning pitcher for softball. Yeah, softball.

been watching it, gene was too stubburn. love lewis n tito though i cannot believe the guys won; theirs looked horrendous.

I was basically watching for Gene. There's nobody I care about on the show anymore.

Donald really didn''t want to fire him, hell I've never seen him try harder NOT to fire someone.

Gene was a MAJOR factor in this show, I'll watch next week to see if it's any good and make my decison from there.

the previews for the weeks ahead looked interesting enough.

Watching Gene for the past few weeks, I don't see how he was the major factor for the show.. he wasn't that interesting. :huh:

Watching Gene for the past few weeks, I don't see how he was the major factor for the show.. he wasn't that interesting. :huh:

Hmmmm, I have no idea why just about the only celebrity on the show who's personality stands out and who makes it a point to assert himself and speak his mind would be major factor for the show.

Not a clue.:o

Steven Baldwin and Omarosa are helluva more interesting. At least just from judging past reality shows they've done.

QFT
Gene is so gonna win though

Steven Baldwin and Omarosa are helluva more interesting. At least just from judging past reality shows they've done.

And from this one they're duds.:o

Then you can see how flat it's going to be without Gene, that is without some huge drama packed blowout as seen with the previews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"