Celebrity Apprentice

Trump says expect Baldwin Vs. Omarosa in the coming episodes.

eh? unexpected. doesn't sound interesting tho

I hope the guys don't win again with another ****ty product/presentation.

They just seem to be the more fluid team. No need to be upset because they GET it.

WTF!!!!

These tasks are pointless. They might as well just set up stands with signs that read "Hey, Celebrity friends, donate money to us!" because that's all that happens every week. No skill or thought required.

:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Yeah. Seems that way.

Seriously tho, they had David Hyde Pierce just standing there to the side of the tent.:huh::down

and there you go. She was the last younger hottie on the show.

Carol's rawr tho.:o

She's rawrlicious. :o

Omarosa is like a cancer , If she isn't removed the results will be deadly.

Omarosa needs to be a team unto herself. If she loses, a patch of her head gets shaved. NBC: Make it so.

Like Vince said, the girls really didn't seem to be 'go-getters' as far as the marketing. Had that check arrived, they would have won for sure, which just proves that even lax women sell more than men busting their asses.

Kinda sad.

So.. that was the best episode so far. :o

I didnt see it last night , what happened ?

Heh, THAT episode kicked ass and for the 1st time, JP and I agree.

Synopsis:
-Pierce sends Vinny over to spy on the girls

-Vinny begins to like the girls and turns on Pierce

-Pierce exposes Vinny as a rat

-Vinny gets tossed out of the women's group

-Vinny rips into Pierce

-Pierce verbally castrates Vinny

-Vinny is exiled from BOTH teams

-Women win the challenge

-Vinny QUITS

-Donald doesn't fire him and instead accepts his resignation

-Trace and Stepehn say they'd rather have Vinny

-Lennox alone remains loyal to Pierce

And when Tito Ortiz returns he will probably say:

"What the heck happened?"

He wasn't there because he had a fight.

Heh, Tito always has something to say.

In any case, I was glad to see Vinny go. The guy honestly seems to think he's living the Sopranos. Stephen also twisted me the wrong way that last episode.

Seriously, it wasn't a bad episode, but it didn't need to be 2 hours long either. I mean could they have stretched that anymore? Not bad, although I don't really get the whole resigning thing, just try and fight it out in the board room, I mean obviously Trump wouldn't have kept both of them.

vinnie was a rat .... cmon this seems like we are getting worked over here.

The two hours was so unnecessary. I feel like Vinnie got the short end from both the girls and Trump. He essentially came up with their design and I feel like Don Jr. should've stood up for him in the board room as he was aware of that. Still, the resignation thing was stupid as hell. Also, it looks like Stephen quits next week too? WTF? :huh:

Meh, Stephen is posturing, nothing more. He's dead set on getting rid of Pierce and he's willing to do whatever it takes.

Im VERY disappointed in Vinnie. He denied me the opportunity of seeing Donald fire that arrogant Piers

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"