Reaction score
Last time on Momdalorian...

Post-monarch depression,
GXPcCh7.gif

cooking lessons,
T2FbBRL.gif

and Mother's Pride.
V2CC59I.gif

Now, Chapter XIX of Stop! Or Momdo Will Shoot...

gY8Y16G.gif

Last edited:
Last time on Momdalorian...

Post-monarch depression,
GXPcCh7.gif

cooking lessons,
T2FbBRL.gif

and Mother's Pride.
V2CC59I.gif

Now, Chapter XIX of Stop! Or Momdo Will Shoot...

gY8Y16G.gif
Got spoilers for you on Momdo's next chapter, it is shilling for the Mouse:

Not sure if the artificiality of her smile is all the situation or partly the Momdo-Makeover.:hehe:

Got spoilers for you on Momdo's next chapter, it is shilling for the Mouse:

Not sure if the artificiality of her smile is all the situation or partly the Momdo-Makeover.:hehe:

She has a very "hit by Joker's laughing gas" vibe going on in that video. Maybe they shouldn't have held that first shot for so long. :hehe:

She picked a lightsaber that definitely fits Bo.

I really wish that experience wasn't behind a giant pay wall. It looks so fun, and they use it to sell the land. And then you find out, it's another 100 bucks. :funny:

Coruscant getting a lot of love from Star Wars TV lately, between this, Andor, and Bad Batch. It's nice seeing it, as one of the issues I've had with the show is a lot of the locations have a bit too much cookie cutter "lone outpost in vast stretch of nature" vibes.

It's like they're using some sets from Andor, but they look so much worse here. :funny:

I really appreciate seeing Coruscant for a change of pace from the usual environments this show has. That being said, this is the worst the Volume has ever looked. :funny: Obi-Wan's city is taking a sigh of relief someone did it worse. Especially notable with how killer Andor looked.

Help destroy the New Republic, when Snoke shows up. Outside shot they somehow produce fully grown Rey dad. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"