The Mandalorian Chapter Thirteen Spoiler Discussion

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
eNCSORQ.jpg

Two minutes into the episode:

1. Show me the stupid hilts up close!!!

2. They really liked those TFU 2 tv spots, but slowed down in terms of speed.

3. SHOW YOURSELF!

4. Her voice is off putting, but she does really look like her. The tendrils being short is nice. I always felt like the longer they got, the more overtly impractical they looked.

5. She's a Jedi now? Or maybe the mean the Order.

6. Also, they love that one piece of concept art from McQuarrie.

Last edited:
I bought Rosario as a Jedi...but I'm not sure I completely bought her as Ahsoka. I know the character has grown older, experienced more, etc. But...she just didn't completely feel like Snips to me. I'll need to watch it again.

That said, I'm all in on the series this is clearly setting up.

That Thrawn name drop!
4.gif

I bought Rosario as a Jedi...but I'm not sure I completely bought her as Ahsoka. I know the character has grown older, experienced more, etc. But...she just didn't completely feel like Snips to me. I'll need to watch it again.

That said, I'm all in on the series this is clearly setting up.

That Thrawn name drop!
4.gif
I think she lacks the warmth of Rebels Ahsoka. Which is proper adult Asuka. She's not bad, but considering I have like 100 episodes of Ahsoka to judge it by, it is definitely a bit off putting. :hehe:

I think she lacks the warmth of Rebels Ahsoka. Which is proper adult Asuka. She's not bad, but considering I have like 100 episodes of Ahsoka to judge it by, it is definitely a bit off putting. :hehe:

I agree with that. And I'm trying to allow for her having experienced some terrible things while searching for Ezra. Things that may have caused her to grow a bit colder as she's aged. But...I don't know. I guess I miss what Ashley brings to the character.

I agree with that. And I'm trying to allow for her having experienced some terrible things while searching for Ezra. Things that may have caused her to grow a bit colder as she's aged. But...I don't know. I guess I miss what Ashley brings to the character.
Ashley is Ahsoka. So much of the character is built off of her, so something like this is always going to be hard. I really, really, really hope we don't lose her because of this. She should always be the voice of the character when she can imo.

Is it considering type casting now to give Pedro Pascal a Spear?

Is Mando now becoming Space Oberyn Martell?
Thank you. My brain was trying to make that connection throughout the episode but couldn't quite do it. I was like, "why does that spear seem familiar? ...Did he have a spear before? I feel like I've seen him do fancy things with that spear...but when?" :funny:

Ashley is Ahsoka. So much of the character is built off of her, so something like this is always going to be hard. I really, really, really hope we don't lose her because of this. She should always be the voice of the character when she can imo.

Again...I agree. Ashley has been the heart and soul of the character. And such a positive force in the Star Wars community. I think Rosario is extremely talented...but I wish Ashley had been given the opportunity.

(All of that said, I did enjoy the episode!)

So how was tonight's episode?

Did Mando leave the child with Ahsoka?

Again...I agree. Ashley has been the heart and soul of the character. And such a positive force in the Star Wars community. I think Rosario is extremely talented...but I wish Ashley had been given the opportunity.

(All of that said, I did enjoy the episode!)
It does feel strange. Because I really enjoyed the episode. I am the ultimate Jedi fanboy, so when ever they show up, I am having a good time. But at the same time, it felt odd. I also think it is going to be sad when she ends up being one of the few that doesn't crossover, as I feel like a lot of the characters started clearly being designed with the voice actor's general look in mind later on. When we finally see Thrawn, I think there is no way he isn't played by Lars.

So how was tonight's episode?

Did Mando leave the child with Ahsoka?
No. She told him he has to go put him on a random rock, to decide his destiny. When it shows Ezra or Luke, I will die. :o

Totally expecting for Boba to intervene with this trip. I wonder if he is going to have Rick's crew with him...

I am still undecided on the finale. Because I could totally see a three way dance that Boba comes out ahead in, leaving our Din kind of screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"