Katee Sackhoff is the Once and Future Bo-Katan

I guess it depends on whether Obi-Wan's adventures will involve him temporarily leaving Tatooine. If not Bo Katan, then I'd love to see the show cast an actress to portray Satine (via Flashbacks or Hallucination).

I'm all for that. To be honest, her relationship with Bo has been yet to be explored...so maybe we'll see that somehow. If she does get her own show but at this point I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

I guess it depends on whether Obi-Wan's adventures will involve him temporarily leaving Tatooine. If not Bo Katan, then I'd love to see the show cast an actress to portray Satine (via Flashbacks or Hallucination).

Perhaps a dream sequence where Kenobi has a vision of another life where he left the order.

Last edited:
I have seen the popular Korkie theory.

Help, I can't get it out of my head....

Satine and Bo have a sibling which we know nothing about at this point because its known that Korkie is their nephew.
Last we saw of him was when he was helping Bo break Auntie Satine out from prison and helping her escape. Then he got punched and the lights went out. I fear he might have died since he wasn't around in Rebels.

I have seen the popular Korkie theory.

Help, I can't get it out of my head....

I can't abide by that theory because well, it's a fan theory. It's like Snoke as Plageuis and literally has nothing to back it up. This isn't exactly a Jon Snow situation. It also means Kenobi violated his Jedi oaths, which I don't see him doing.

Satine and Bo have a sibling which we know nothing about at this point because its known that Korkie is their nephew.
Last we saw of him was when he was helping Bo break Auntie Satine out from prison and helping her escape. Then he got punched and the lights went out. I fear he might have died since he wasn't around in Rebels.

If the character was that important they wouldn't have just tossed him aside like a sack of potatoes years ago.

I am all for Kenobi getting it on with his obvious love interest from CW...

But yeah.

I think a big point about that was that unlike Anakin, Kenobi was able to maintain his Jedi discipline even in the face of his heart's greatest personal desire. HE wanted to.

He wanted to so badly... But he made a choice to abide by the faith and rule of the Jedi Order.

If the character was that important they wouldn't have just tossed him aside like a sack of potatoes years ago.

Thats the thing though, why have him play an important role in the series only for his fate to be left unknown?? I want Korkie to be alive but I dunno, chances are pretty slim.

Thats the thing though, why have him play an important role in the series only for his fate to be left unknown?? I want Korkie to be alive but I dunno, chances are pretty slim.

Probably because the show ended prematurely and there were loose ends left untied.

Also, I can't accept that a character with that major of a game-changing backstory being treated so insignificantly.

Think about this guys. Obi-Wan Kenobi having a son. That means Kenobi violated his oaths, had sex with a woman, and conceived a child all while serving under the Jedi Order. A son we never knew about, that he never knew about. I literally cannot accept that. It's fan fiction.

Yeah I don't think he's Obi-wan's son. lol. It just doesn't add up when he's the nephew of both Satine and Bo.

Late to the party on this one. I didn’t know that Bo-Katan was possibly Obi-Wan’s lover. But if she shows up in his show, that immediately makes it more interesting to me.

The more Katee, the less Hayden, the better.

Late to the party on this one. I didn’t know that Bo-Katan was possibly Obi-Wan’s lover. But if she shows up in his show, that immediately makes it more interesting to me.

The more Katee, the less Hayden, the better.

in clone wars its not bo katan who had feelings for obi wan. it was her sister, Satine Kryze. she was the duchess of mandalore.

Probably because the show ended prematurely and there were loose ends left untied.

Also, I can't accept that a character with that major of a game-changing backstory being treated so insignificantly.

Think about this guys. Obi-Wan Kenobi having a son. That means Kenobi violated his oaths, had sex with a woman, and conceived a child all while serving under the Jedi Order. A son we never knew about, that he never knew about. I literally cannot accept that. It's fan fiction.

I would not exactly call Korkie a loose end. I'm not even sure Lucas and Filoni would have wanted to bring up the New Mandalorians after The Lawless.

As for his vows. He was 15 in a stressful situation. And his master wasn't exactly a by the books Jedi, either.

I would not exactly call Korkie a loose end. I'm not even sure Lucas and Filoni would have wanted to bring up the New Mandalorians after The Lawless.

As for his vows. He was 15 in a stressful situation. And his master wasn't exactly a by the books Jedi, either.

Again, I can't accept that that you can create this major thread for a character that was never depicted or acknowledged in the films. It has massive, storyline breaking implications.

If Korkie was Satine's son, I feel like we would know by now.

At the risk of writing a comment that might not age well... With everything going on with Gina Carano (and Joss Whedon and Zeus knows who else), I take comfort in how wholesome and likeable Katee appears to be. There's plenty of decent people working in show business, right?

Right?

I think it would make more sense to call this Season 1 of Bo Katan's show than Season 3 of "The Mandalorian".

Well she is a Mandalorian the show’s title never specified which Mandaldorian. It’s just called “The Mandalorian”. They could focus solely on Bo for the rest of the series and the show title would still hold up, IMO.

Yeah. Also, I had a lot of issues with this season but one thing I had no problem with was centering the show more on Bo Katan than Din. I like Din a lot, but Bo just seems more interesting and capable than him. Plus, at least Katee Sackhoff could be bothered to show up to set. I hope she gets her own show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"