1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

Voting is now over! Stay tuned for the awards ceremony!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

Katee Sackhoff is the Once and Future Bo-Katan

Discussion in 'The Mandalorian and Spin-Offs' started by Loden Greatstorm, May 12, 2020.

1. Nathaniell Nomad

I'm all for that. To be honest, her relationship with Bo has been yet to be explored...so maybe we'll see that somehow. If she does get her own show but at this point I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

2. TheVileOne Registered

Perhaps a dream sequence where Kenobi has a vision of another life where he left the order.

#77 TheVileOne, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
    herolee10 likes this.
  3. Sithborg Gundam Utena

I have seen the popular Korkie theory.

Help, I can't get it out of my head....

TheVileOne likes this.
  4. Nathaniell Nomad

Satine and Bo have a sibling which we know nothing about at this point because its known that Korkie is their nephew.
    Last we saw of him was when he was helping Bo break Auntie Satine out from prison and helping her escape. Then he got punched and the lights went out. I fear he might have died since he wasn't around in Rebels.

5. TheVileOne Registered

I can't abide by that theory because well, it's a fan theory. It's like Snoke as Plageuis and literally has nothing to back it up. This isn't exactly a Jon Snow situation. It also means Kenobi violated his Jedi oaths, which I don't see him doing.

6. TheVileOne Registered

If the character was that important they wouldn't have just tossed him aside like a sack of potatoes years ago.

Nathan_Koren likes this.
  7. KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

I am all for Kenobi getting it on with his obvious love interest from CW...

But yeah.

I think a big point about that was that unlike Anakin, Kenobi was able to maintain his Jedi discipline even in the face of his heart's greatest personal desire. HE wanted to.

He wanted to so badly... But he made a choice to abide by the faith and rule of the Jedi Order.

8. Nathaniell Nomad

Thats the thing though, why have him play an important role in the series only for his fate to be left unknown?? I want Korkie to be alive but I dunno, chances are pretty slim.

9. TheVileOne Registered

Probably because the show ended prematurely and there were loose ends left untied.

Also, I can't accept that a character with that major of a game-changing backstory being treated so insignificantly.

Think about this guys. Obi-Wan Kenobi having a son. That means Kenobi violated his oaths, had sex with a woman, and conceived a child all while serving under the Jedi Order. A son we never knew about, that he never knew about. I literally cannot accept that. It's fan fiction.

Schlosser85 likes this.
  10. Nathaniell Nomad

Yeah I don't think he's Obi-wan's son. lol. It just doesn't add up when he's the nephew of both Satine and Bo.

TheVileOne likes this.
  11. Deck Rickard #HeadlessSuperman

Late to the party on this one. I didn’t know that Bo-Katan was possibly Obi-Wan’s lover. But if she shows up in his show, that immediately makes it more interesting to me.

The more Katee, the less Hayden, the better.

12. Nathaniell Nomad

in clone wars its not bo katan who had feelings for obi wan. it was her sister, Satine Kryze. she was the duchess of mandalore.

TheVileOne and Deck Rickard like this.
  13. Deck Rickard #HeadlessSuperman

Ah okay, got it. Thanks!

14. Sithborg Gundam Utena

I would not exactly call Korkie a loose end. I'm not even sure Lucas and Filoni would have wanted to bring up the New Mandalorians after The Lawless.

As for his vows. He was 15 in a stressful situation. And his master wasn't exactly a by the books Jedi, either.

Schlosser85 likes this.
  15. TheVileOne Registered

Again, I can't accept that that you can create this major thread for a character that was never depicted or acknowledged in the films. It has massive, storyline breaking implications.

If Korkie was Satine's son, I feel like we would know by now.

Schlosser85 likes this.
  16. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

17. MilkmanDan Registered

At the risk of writing a comment that might not age well... With everything going on with Gina Carano (and Joss Whedon and Zeus knows who else), I take comfort in how wholesome and likeable Katee appears to be. There's plenty of decent people working in show business, right?

Right?

18. Sithborg Gundam Utena

Never get too attached. You never know when the truth can be horrible.

TheVileOne and Prison Mike like this.
  19. Holy Slapper Registered

Timestamps in the video.