Cheap TPB's from the UK... Help!

Sieben

Ultimate Avenger
Reaction score
Hey guys.

As I've mentioned previously, I'm a new collector, having just started with then new X-Force.

I'm currently trying to pick up X-Men and Avengers TPB's but Forbidden Planet seems pricey and the two indie shops in the city seem to be fairly limited. I also check Ebay regular but prices can be as high as the high-street for second hand TPB's... even on recent ones..

So does anyone know any sites or suppliers where I can get some good deals and fast, reliable delivery?

Cheers for any help guys!

Just try the UK branch of Amazon.com. The US version has 30%+ off virtually every TPB they stock, and free shipping for orders over $25. I'm sure the UK version has similar benefits.

Elijya's right. Amazon.co.uk is definitely the cheapest place in the UK to buy TPBs, you can also buy cheap TPB from Play.com too.

Note: Because of the weak dollar against the pound at present, buying books from the US can also be pretty cheap, even with delivery charges.

There are 100's of comic shops in the UK selling TPBs, many aren't as cheap as Amazon, but have good selections - most of these have online shops too.

Just google it. My preferred supplier of comics and TPBs in the UK is Ace comics, I think their website is www.acecomics.co.uk

You calling my dollar weak? Them be fighting words.

weak whatever, I was getting almost twice as much value in las vegas last month, or should that be only losing half as much:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"