Cheating in School...some brilliant stories

I looked off my best friend's test paper in high school. I was known as something of a "straight and narrow" back then. The teacher caught me redhanded, called me out on it, and proceeded to have the entire glass give me a standing ovation. And she was serious about it. She didn't care that I'd cheated, she was just thrilled that I wasn't "perfect" or something.

I looked off my best friend's test paper in high school. I was known as something of a "straight and narrow" back then. The teacher caught me redhanded, called me out on it, and proceeded to have the entire glass give me a standing ovation. And she was serious about it. She didn't care that I'd cheated, she was just thrilled that I wasn't "perfect" or something.

Ahh your life as water is very interesting.

Some of those were pretty lame dude... sorry... plus you must have had a dumbass teacher not to notice size 30 font in the front of the classroom...

My first thought was, when did he have time to set this up? Wouldn't someone find it suspicious that he was taping these papers up all over the classroom?

In high school, my two buddies and I cheated on the SATs. My one friend was horrible at testing. Nicest kid you could imagine, bright too, just couldn't take tests. I was great at the verbal sucked at math, my other friend was great at the math sections, sucked at verbal.

We had our Italian teach proctoring the exam, and she pretty much let us get away with whatever the hell we wanted, so we switched exams until we all had the same ones. He copied off of me for verbal and my friend for math. He ended up getting 1370. It was only then that my friend who was good at math and I realized we should've copied off each other for those sections. :csad:

Let's see, I had some tricks back in the old days...

In 7th grade my friend and I attempted to learn Morse code for multiple choice tests.

I don't know if anyone here took spanish and had Logico o Ilogico sections on the tests but we had hand signals for that.

Stealing the tests for the later class periods.

Maybe i wasnt that hardcore after all.

the coke bottle label cheat is something I should have tried.

[YT]v/NRgM9-n7K5E&hl=en[/YT]

i used to have an ink pen that had this little pullout scroll type thing.

came in handy a lot :up:

also, the ti-83 calculator is one of the main contributing factors to me passing Physics class.

While I admire the ingenuity that goes into some of these cheating techniques, I hate cheating and cheaters. :cmad:

A guy I was at University with wrote all the equations for a chem engineering exam on his thighs. He pretended the week earlier to have stomach problems and even had a sick note allowing him to use the loo in the exam. Every time he couldn't remember something, he had to use the lavatory and once in a cubicle "revised" the answer. The ironic thing is, he is a school teacher himself now.

I cheated my entire high school life in Math class

I have taped answers to my watch, look at your watch and voila. I have also put crap in my calculator as well. One of the biggest things I did was took a cheat sheet in, sat in the back, and the tables had front covers so the teacher couldn't see me pull out my notes and look at them.

I have taped answers to my watch, look at your watch and voila. I have also put crap in my calculator as well. One of the biggest things I did was took a cheat sheet in, sat in the back, and the tables had front covers so the teacher couldn't see me pull out my notes and look at them.
Jesus could see you. :csad:

Jesus could see you. :csad:
It was the hardest class ever and my prof was a *****. She gave us a 4 page handout of reactions the day before the test and told us it would be on it as well. So I said f-k it and I still made a B:csad:

It was the hardest class ever and my prof was a *****. She gave us a 4 page handout of reactions the day before the test and told us it would be on it as well. So I said f-k it and I still made a B:csad:
Was that B worth your immortal soul? :cmad:

Freakin' cheaters...

Was that B worth your immortal soul? :cmad:

Freakin' cheaters...
An A would have been:o

I hardly cheat, I do think it is immoral but some teachers expect too much from their students. I maybe cheated twice in high school and maybe a couple of times early in college. It is too hard to cheat now as most of my class sizes are 5-25 people since I am in senior level classes.

I've done the calculator thing in high school. It was almost too easy.

By the way, I remember that "answers on the bottom of your shoes" thing from an episode of Growing Pains.
Be very, very careful.

A Ryerson student is facing possible expulsion after creating a "Study Group" in Facebook:

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/339551
Whaaat? They're punishing him because he and a bunch of other students were helping each other with homework? Not exam answers or research papers or anything, but homework? Even worse, homework in his class is supposed to count for 10% of his grade, but when this little facebook group becomes known, they drop him from a B to an F? Worst case, shouldn't they just zero-out his homework, and drop him to a C?

everyone has sidekicks now so its easy

I've done the calculator thing in high school. It was almost too easy.

By the way, I remember that "answers on the bottom of your shoes" thing from an episode of Growing Pains.

Whaaat? They're punishing him because he and a bunch of other students were helping each other with homework? Not exam answers or research papers or anything, but homework? Even worse, homework in his class is supposed to count for 10% of his grade, but when this little facebook group becomes known, they drop him from a B to an F? Worst case, shouldn't they just zero-out his homework, and drop him to a C?

Weird isn't it. My guess is he ticked off the wrong person and now they want to make an "example" out of him. He's gotten himself a lawyer and is fighting it, so hopefully he'll make an example out of the school.

I was failing trigonometry in sophomore year, and casually tried to open the book underneath my desk. The teacher walks by and says, "don't get desparate", and walks away. Not exactly busting me, but giving me a warning.

I would just write certain dates or words on my arm or under where my watch goes on my skin.

Or on paper write anything important and if I got stuck then 'use the bathroom' or aka read what ever answeres I had down in my pocket.- But I did it once, I was really stuck lol but only used the top one once, never needed it though I knew the answeres.

I'm generally scared to cheat, but I witness it all the time, I mean in my Spanish class the teacher sits at his desk and this girl (cheater supreme) has her notebook under the desk and slides it out with her foot and copied, and when he looked up she slid it back under and put her large clunky pocket-book over it when he came to collect the tests... I'm shocked everytime she gets away with it, she's cheated in Bio, Chem, PE, you name it, and I've only witness her get caught once (she repeated this same method in the same class a few weeks later and she got caught, now she alternates... -shakes head-)

During the early part of the school year I write Pulitzer prize worthy essays. Towards the end of the year on final essays I write illegible and the teachers assume I'm still writing the same quality material and still give me an A :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"