The Dark Knight Chucky Venice lands 'Dark Knight' part

it's not him, it's Winston Ellis he says that to, Ellis said so in an interview the day after Heath's death. he said they hadn't rehearsed it with Heath holding his head, Heath just spontaneously grabbed his head in the take.
Cool info, muks, I really love when spontaneous, unscripted stuff happens in scenes, like when Malkovitch sticks Clint's gun in his mouth in "In the line of fire".
This Joker feels so much more savage and unpredictable than his predecessors. Anything could happen, which I think is so perfect for the character.

From left to right, Winston Ellis (Gator, Gambol's body guard), Michael Jai White (Gambol), and Chucky Venice (Gambol's body guard) on the set of TDK.
l_4a3b4f5de12426ff4fcf1f3c79b9d52c.jpg

So that whole thing with him grabbing the guy's head wasn't in the script? Sweet! I would piss my pants if he got up in my face like that.

Looks like they just roughed up Spawn a little in their trailer, a little bit of this, little bit of that, if you know what I mean lol.

Here is a picture of Heath Ledger and Chucky Venice on the set of TDK.

Venice is playing one of Gambol's bodyguards- I think hes the one the Joker asks "Why so serious?" in the trailer.

l_501f7ea3c8d8b056d313412b06617877.jpg

I was really bummed out about Heath passing away, but it never really hit me until seeing this photo. The peacefulness and happiness in this photo made me extremely emotional. I'm really hurtin' right now. :huh:

I was really bummed out about Heath passing away, but it never really hit me until seeing this photo. The peacefulness and happiness in this photo made me extremely emotional. I'm really hurtin' right now. :huh:

There there lil dude :)

He's in a better place now :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"