Church Confirms Venom

I think Venom will fight and get beat, but the symbiote slips off. Or he might die. Either way

Visionary said:
The Ultimate suite had to do with Cancer or curing Cancer and Peter/Eddie's father, if I remember correctly--that's just too much backstory for this film, too much involvement between Peter/Eddie. The symbiote coming from a meteorite or space shuttle, studied by scientists, is an easier route take. Plus, isn't one of the symbiote's main attractions is that it doesn't come from this planet?

Or they may have a different origin altogether, I personally don't like any of the origins from the comics (Ultimate/Secret Wars). I still think that the 90's cartoon pulled off the best origin. Perhaps it'll be a combination of the Ultimate comics and the 90's series, we'll just have to wait and see.

I agree that the 90's animated series would be the best way to go for the film myself, and it can tie in John Jameson, who was established in the previous film.

I just think that the idea of the suit being a scientist's personal project and developed for the good of mankind was a nice reinvention of the symbiote origin, but only for Ultimate that is.

General_Grievous said:
I just think that the idea of the suit being a scientist's personal project and developed for the good of mankind was a nice reinvention of the symbiote origin, but only for Ultimate that is.

Certainly. It made for a nice dynamic between what it was intended for and what it would create (Venom).

cmill216 said:
Certainly. It made for a nice dynamic between what it was intended for and what it would create (Venom).

And we learned more about Peter's father, and this time he wasn't an android.

We got to see the same personality traits between father and son, and the same was reflected in Brock. Making Parker and Brock similar both out of the costumes as well as when they are fighting.

Venom is esentially the dark version of Spider-Man, but the key thing in every incarnation of the symbiote is that it changes Peter, makes him bad, makes him do the wrong things, which is hopefully going to be shown in Spider-Man 3.

Is it just me or is Spider-Man gonna be getting his a** kicked in this movie? He's gonna be fighting Sandman, Venom, and maybe Green Goblin, Franco said he was getting action in this movie. Dang, it sucks to be Peter right about now. But hey, that is a pretty good way to be ending a trilogy.

It sucks to bhe peter until he gets the symbiote I can't wait to see him kicking sandman's ass with hte black suit.

superkong 500 said:
It sucks to bhe peter until he gets the symbiote I can't wait to see him kicking sandman's ass with hte black suit.

damn right, with the symbiote, Peter can take 3 villains at the same time, the strength plus the added rage make him near invinsible.

I dont think he will fight Harry with the suit on. I think it will just be Sandman. He will fight Harry before he gets symbiote.

how funny would it be if when spidey is fighting sandman with the symbiote on and then the symbiote goes to sandman

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"