Cinemax's Banshee.

That dead guy on the poster looks like Proctor's father.

Question: Can you give Banshee some love? The series back in less than two months! —Adam
Ausiello: I strongly encourage you to refresh the hell out of TVLine’s homepage Thursday because at some point between 9 am and 6 pm EST I’ll be posting the Cinemax hit’s first Season 2 trailer. And it will Blow. You. Away. In the meantime, I offer you two tantalizing tidbits courtesy of exec producer Greg Yaitanes: “Season 2 is going to begin about a week after Season 1 left off” and “The finale of Season 2 is the best thing I’ve ever made.”

http://tvline.com/2013/11/19/greys-anatomy-april-matthew-wedding-season-10-photo-spoilers/

Banshee Season 2: Trailer
[YT]xzPy9AC82rw[/YT]

:wow:

Oh man, was a ridiculously fun show.

Man, it's great to have this show back. Definitely one of the most fun, visceral shows on TV. The court house stuff was great, but my personal highlight has to be the cut to the armored truck, that was hilarious. I honestly can't think of a single character in this show I dislike.

Looking forward to next week!

Too bad neither Netflix nor Hulu Plus have this show. :csad:

Oh, how I have missed you Banshee.

awesome having this show back I kinda figure from last that Nola and hood would hook up. But kinda disappointing sex scene with them hopefully we get a longer one down the road. Man Siobhan Kelly really wants Hood

Damn that was a great premiere! Set the tone right away. It's going to be a wild season.The court room scenes with Agent Racine were great. He really put everyone on notice. He clearly has history with Rabbit and is on borrowed time to bring him down. I believe Rabbit's brother is hiding him out as well. We got to see the armored car robbery Hood, Job and Sugar planned last season. Fantastic action scenes as always. With Ana being exposed it's really going to add an interesting dynamic when it comes to her family and Team Hood. Things are only going to escalate with the Longshadow tribe and Proctor. Alex's sister Nora hooking up with Lucas is not a coincidence. There is obviously a play at hand. However, Hood still owes Proctor that favor. How and when that comes to fruition should be fun. Siobhan is giving Hood an invite into her pants. lol Her ex-husband will be making an appearance soon. :)

Last edited:
Banshee 2x02 - The Thunder Man Promo
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGhhDCshJm4[/YT]

Last edited:
This show is damn good at juggling a bunch of stories at once. It's one reason why I'm hooked.

Hood is also getting played. Nola probably has an idea about what he's up to.

This show features some great music too. From the opening scenes.

[YT]ceCbK-hPN-8[/YT]

I managed to catch episode 1, and I'm sold. Alan Bell had succeed with Six Feet Under and True Blood, and I think he hits another HR with Banshee. However, is it because it's on Cinemax the reason why it's flying under the radar? There's tons of intrigue and action (as well as nudity) in the first episode to make a fan out of viewers who love Bell's previous two series.

Can't wait until tomorrow. Luckily this week just breezed by for me.

Just finished the second episode, and I can't really believe how Hood can stay a Sheriff with all the rules he has broken already. Seems to me that his secret identity will not be able to substain itself if he keeps on being a renegade and alienating his deputies. It makes me curious to see how the rest of the series will played out.

God damn this show is so good. I love how every character seems to be driven toward doing questionable things due to their circumstances. The things that people go through in this series makes me sympathize with them to some extent besides a few people like Alex and Nola. They're just evil for the helluva it. lol

Nola apparently is Catwoman. She did some things this episode that would make Batman blush. She is reminding me a lot of Azula from the Avatar cartoon. She's not a likable person, but she is supposed to be that way. I prefer that vs. unlikable characters because of poor writing.

I also have to agree with Raiden about Hood's cover. He is definitely risking a lot doing things the way he does. I think it will be interesting to see what happens when someone besides his close circle finds out about him. I think it's more of a 'when' then an 'if.' I have a feeling that it will be Proctor that figures it out some time this season.

Recently heard about this so will be checking it out. It sounds promising.

Alex is a complete idiot. How many times is it going to take with Proctor one-upping him to finally realize that he's dealing with a full on mob boss type person. Either grow some damn balls and actually take some shots that mean something against him, or get out of his way and do what he wants, because Proctor sure has hell is never going to back down. And stop acting all indignant when Proctor does come back at you after you try something that doesn't work. I mean seriously, how could you not expect something like the head of the crappy assassin you sent last season to end up on your front stoop, or all the cow heads in your jacuzzi when you blew up his cows right in front of him? Moron. And then, while it wasn't your idea when Nola kidnapped Rebecca, did you cut her loose before Proctor could get too pissed or go all the way through with it and either kill her or get something of substance from him? **** no, you *****ed out half way through when Hood walked through the door and then acted surprised when Proctor came back at you and threatened your entire family. He cannot die fast enough.

Not only that, but Alex is also intent on winding up the powers-that-be among his own people. Making enemies out of the law and Proctor is one thing, but to have no friends at home on top if it is just madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"