Cloak & Dagger Cloak & Dagger Season Two Ep. 4 - Rabbit Hold

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
b611259a9ce75dd6d875.jpg

April 18, 2019

Normally there's a plot synopsis and, ideally, a picture, but IMDB had nothing for me this morning, so apologies for the fairly pedestrian thread. Anyway, this is for discussion anyway, so discuss away.

Last edited:
Uh, why didn’t they go after Connors at the end?

Also, hearing “Baby One More Time” in such a dramatic fashion made me laugh.

There were constant soundtrack missteps throughout the episode, perhaps the worst being the choice of song while Connors was being hanged and Ty was about to get cornered by SWAT. I don't know what they were thinking. In fact this season I think the only part of the show that hasn't nose dived in quality is the camera quality and the colour-grading, everything else has been so uninspired you'd think a Tumblr collective wrote and filmed it. Those Darkfoce dimension scenes have massive potential for some surreal Legion/American Gods style scenes, but it's all completely wasted. I don't even know what this season is supposed to be about. Human trafficking? Men are evil? Urgh.

Also, hearing “Baby One More Time” in such a dramatic fashion made me laugh.
There were constant soundtrack missteps throughout the episode, perhaps the worst being the choice of song while Connors was being hanged and Ty was about to get cornered by SWAT. I don't know what they were thinking.

The soundtrack choices for this show in general are trash.

I've been slacking on watching it ever since I had a bad connection and could barely watch it when it first aired, but I'm gonna finally watch this episode today.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"