Clone Wars Clone Wars Saved

Hopefully they'll release a cut with the episodes all combined after the finale is released. It's pretty clear that this was meant to be one movie length episode.
It would depend on how the episodes open. If they are classic TCW style, there is going to be jumping around.

So this tweet is raising some eyebrows. I feel like I should tell myself he just means the Rebels sequel in order to avoid getting my hopes up. I have wondered if Disney might consider finishing more of the arcs if the response to this season was strong enough though.

Why not the Quinlan Vos/Ventress story?
I want to see this, Son of Dathomir and the Bounty Hunter arc SO badly. Obviously they're passed all that in the timeline, but they could always just call them "Lost Episodes" or "Stories From The Clone Wars" or soemthing.

I want to see this, Son of Dathomir and the Bounty Hunter arc SO badly. Obviously they're passed all that in the timeline, but they could always just call them "Lost Episodes" or "Stories From The Clone Wars" or soemthing.

They could just do like some anthology one-shots you know?

So I watched the first 2 episodes of the new season as they were released. Been busy lately and haven’t caught any since then. Can I skip ahead to the recent episodes 9 and 10? Cause I’m dying to see them. Am I missing much in all the others? Or is it kind of filler/passable for now that I can come back to later.

OK so you can't tell me that the difference in writing quality going from those Rafa and Trace episodes to the last couple was like night and day. Those episodes were just so boring and nonsensical. Rafa and Trace were also very unlikable characters. They weren't like genuine Star Wars characters.

But it was very much a filler storyline. I think in a final season of only 12 episodes, no reason to have basically four episodes of filler. That story shouldn't have gone as long as it did. Should've gone two episodes at most.

So I watched the first 2 episodes of the new season as they were released. Been busy lately and haven’t caught any since then. Can I skip ahead to the recent episodes 9 and 10? Cause I’m dying to see them. Am I missing much in all the others? Or is it kind of filler/passable for now that I can come back to later.

I would say yes. Most of it's filler until episode 9.

I'm not so sure that Grievious is dead yet, the trailer for the season had Windu's "I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi" line in it, and we have not seen that yet. which would mean that this episode probably ends before Kenobi fights Grievous.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Cast Reunion Challenge, presented by D23 - D23
To celebrate the release of the final episode of the final season on Disney+, D23 is bringing you an exclusive cast reunion from the hit series Star Wars: The Clone Wars!

We are excited to bring together members of the cast to look back on seven incredible seasons as well as “test them in the ways of the Force” with The Clone Wars trivia!

Talent includes:

• Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahsoka Tano
  • Catherine Taber, voice of Padmé Amidala
  • Dee Bradley Baker, voice of Clone Troopers, Captain Rex
  • James Arnold Taylor, voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Matt Lanter, voice of Anakin Skywalker
  • Sam Witwer, voice of Darth Maul
Hosted by D23’s Justin Arthur, we invite you to stream the conversation and play along at home. It’s the perfect way to celebrate the epic finale of the beloved series!

Afterwards, be sure to watch (or watch again!) the final episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars streaming on Disney+ beginning Monday, May 4.

Friday, May 8 at 7 p.m. EST/4 p.m. PST
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Cast Reunion Challenge, presented by D23[/SPOILER]

118604501_3762746790421571_8473697712654269448_n-9780431.jpg

Colour-changing Ahsoka lightsabers coming to Galaxy's Edge, unknown date and unknown pric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"