Colin Farrell IS The Penguin

Earth One Bruce has a bit of rougher features, but I can see it in some panels (the ones you posted) and in the eyebrows.

tumblr_p1sqoxhNFK1qd2kxpo2_500.png
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8wODAvODQ2L2kwMi9mcmFuay1iYXRtYW4tZWFydGgtZmYuanBn

Also...

I feel there's definitely earth one vibes from pattinsons looks, but overall he seems like a combo of Earth one, Neal Adams and Jim lees versions.

I just zoomed those pics and it looks like him in set indeed.
Maybe some costume test with the 2nd unit , same with the rest, who knows.

When Matt starts filming he will probably say something like he did with the Apes'

Last edited:
I saw his interview tonight. He said the script is dark and he's gaining weight

Earth One Bruce bears a stronger resemblance to CW Superman Tyler Hoechlin in my opinion.

tumblr_lhuckzDXHc1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

another-life-810x425.jpg
The "young Bruce" looks a lot like Tyler, the "adult Bruce" looks really like neither of them but in some panels it kinda looks like Pattinson.

Also I just noticed that Tyler and Robert have some sort-of similar features, particularly the eyes and eyebrows.

Imagine if this movie is as moving as the Apes, the fact that I can't see it happening right now. But if it happens wigs will fly

Yeah, you can tell he has gained weight. He got couple of more weeks to eat more! Lol

The "young Bruce" looks a lot like Tyler, the "adult Bruce" looks really like neither of them but in some panels it kinda looks like Pattinson.

Also I just noticed that Tyler and Robert have some sort-of similar features, particularly the eyes and eyebrows.

Both the old and young versions of Gary Frank's Bruce, while not being identical for obvious reasons (difference in age and such), are clearly similar in appearance. So, it doesn't make much sense to assert that one version looks like Tyler whereas the other one doesn't. All three share the following characteristics: black or near-black hair, light eyes (although not exactly the same color), arched eyebrows, and sharp features. The nose form is a bit different: Hoechlin's is slightly aquiline whereas the EO Bruce's looks more straight from the side profile; but they're not too dissimilar. Head shape is fairly similar as well, although Hoechlin's jawline isn't quite as strong.

Pattinson's got the jaw in spades as well as the arched eyebrows (as do nearly all depictions of Bruce in the comics and animation), but really I don't see too much similarity between him and the aforementioned Frank drawing beyond that. As stated before, Pattinson looks mostly like the Hampton version to me, and a little like Camuncoli's take on the character in War Games.

Yeah, there's something there. Not much, though.

Last edited:
"Dark, moving and beautiful". Just what I love to hear!

More importantly, these compliments feel a helluva lot more sincere than if Colin had described the script as "epic." Between the descriptions that he, Zoe and Peter have offered about the film and script lately, it really sounds like Matt Reeves has a winner on his hands!

More importantly, these compliments feel a helluva lot more sincere than if Colin had described the script as "epic." Between the descriptions that he, Zoe and Peter have offered about the film and script lately, it really sounds like Matt Reeves has a winner on his hands!
Agreed! Honestly this is the most hyped I've been for a superhero film since TDKR.

Not gonna lie, this is THE most hyped I’ve ever been for a CBM. And the most hyped I’ve been for a new movie since Blade Runner 2049.

Especially when we got talent like this! :funny: ..

Seriously though, I'm sure Jonah Hill would have done fine but its a blessing in disguise that he dropped out of this movie and we got Colin. I think he is a great actor. IMO, he stole the show in the new movie The Gentlemen.

"Dark, moving and beautiful". Just what I love to hear!

Indeed. Often, it's the simplest of words that carry the most meaning, these three being no exception.

So great how into the film and role he is. I bet he's going to have fun doing interviews when it gets closer to the release when more info is out

Kimmel really likes talking over people, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"