Comic-Con 2009!

well Snyder said that he would gladly direct Frank Miller's 300 squeal graphic novel

Well, that's a huge 'Meh' from me. Even if Miller hadn't gone insane in his old age (and he has!), 300 doesn't need a sequel.

I've heard a rumor that the movie studios are so pissed about so much of the footage that was shown leaking that they're considering not showing any footage at all next year. Bunch of whiny *****es.

Speaking of leaked footage. I got stuck waiting in line in the sun for 4 and a half hours today to get into hall H but didnt make it in until Kevin Smith (missing Iron man 2 and Zombieland). I cant seem to find the Iron Man 2 footage. Can someone post a link to a site that hasnt been taken down?

i had a question, if anyone could help me out. i bought 2 passes a wile ago, one for me and one for my brother. my brother just canceled, so im stuck with his print out. can i take my gf? or will they give me **** because the names dont match?

both tickets match the address in my ID, in case that helps

I've heard a rumor that the movie studios are so pissed about so much of the footage that was shown leaking that they're considering not showing any footage at all next year. Bunch of whiny *****es.

How exactly is leaked footage a bad thing? I would help spread the word on what you are advertising. Not to mention if some one took the time to leak it. That must mean it was worth while. It really astounds me how slow corporate america is at jumping on the internet bandwagon.

I have to say, the comic news from this years SDCC was kind of disappointing. The movie/TV stuff sounds awesome though.

Anyone attend the 'Watchmen' Zack Snyder BD Live panel? Brilliant stuff.

i did......well half of it
it was getting late so i said oh well, it is going to be on bd live for repeat viewing

btw he was talking about his sandwich alot lol and left to take a dump

i did......well half of it
it was getting late so i said oh well, it is going to be on bd live for repeat viewing

btw he was talking about his sandwich alot lol and left to take a dump

was there any Chuck related stuff? im fairly sure i saw a pic of Yvonne from this years ComicCon floating around

damn, i was just watching CNN and Tony Harris had a ireport piece about Comic Con with the guy who does iReports, and the damn tony harris was laughing the whole time with the pics of fans dressing up for comic con. Tony also said its the time where the freaks come out
:mad:

damn, i was just watching CNN and Tony Harris had a ireport piece about Comic Con with the guy who does iReports, and the damn tony harris was laughing the whole time with the pics of fans dressing up for comic con. Tony also said its the time where the freaks come out
:mad:
Don't you hate people like that?

also talk about unprofessional, ive seen him on cnn always acting like he doesnt give a **** about whats going on in the news, i wish he was fired

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"