San Diego Comic-Con 2007 (Marvel Movies)

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
It's be kind of cool for us Marvel movie fans to meet at the comic-con.

I can't freaking wait till July. I pre-registered today but you know this is gonna be the big Marvel year. Ghost Rider and Spiderman 3 & FF2 will have already been in theatres so we'll see lots of stuff on that, plus Iron Man & Hulk will be filming as well as Punisher 2 if all goes well...not to mention any more news we find out between now and then. I can't wait to go again and this time I'll have the right camera and I'll be a bit more organized/prepared.

Who else is going from here and if you are make sure that you write your screen name on your badge or put an SHH after your name on your badge. It'd be cool for some of us to meet.

Register here: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

Interested in exhibiting
at Comic-Con 2007?

Click here for the Application Package

Interested in volunteering for
Comic-Con 2007?

Click here for a downloadable application form!

I wish...anyone have money for plane ticket or gas money I could borrow. Also lodging and money to buy crap at the convention?
Yeah...I don't think I'll be going this year, maybe when I have a steady job and a decent paycheck.

It's 7 months away:huh: and i guess this will be moved

Hope when it comes around to see some IM and Hulk footage

Why would it be moved? I made this one for Marvel movie fans going to the comic-con specifically for Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Fantastic Four 2, Hulk, Punisher 2, Namor, etc... I'm not really interested in Wonder Woman nor would I be interested in talking to the fans of a potential movie. LOL

2007 is going to indeed be a really fun year for Marvel movie fans.
The thought of finally going to the Diego con has been playing on my mind lately..but it really depends on who is going to be there. I can't really think of anyone short of Stan the Man himself being enough to get me to plunk down the cash to go. Mainly becuase the Wizard World Texas is always held 20 minutes away from me in November...so I can get my con-fix that way. I just wish we got the guest list that the Diego show usually does.

I'm sure everyone will be there. Should be a huge even for Iron Man & Hulk as the talent should take a few days off to promote it. Punisher 2 should have also started filming 2 months prior, not to mention the hype from the non-marvel films like Indiana Jones which will be coming in 2008. Surely they'll be an update on Namor, Wolverine, X-Men franchise, Fantastic Four 3 talk, etc...It's gonna be a very big event.

Advanced Dark said:
Why would it be moved? I made this one for Marvel movie fans going to the comic-con specifically for Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Fantastic Four 2, Hulk, Punisher 2, Namor, etc... I'm not really interested in Wonder Woman nor would I be interested in talking to the fans of a potential movie. LOL

When i said that you had posted this thread in misc movies

I'd love to go, I think there will be a huge promotion for Iron Man, since it will be done filming by then, just post production, like CG and extra shoots, so I would imagine some of the cast will be there, along with Jon Favreau, I am excited to see what they have planned.

If it was in misc then someone moved it there right after I posted it cause I put this one in the MVL movie forums when I originally posted it. Now it's back there.

If I only had the movie for plane(s), hotels, food, all the fcking comics etc. I'd be there. Maybe 2009. Next year I'm in the army so it won't do. But I could gather and save some movie for 2009. Hmm, hmm.

If only...If only AD.

I would do anything (well, certain things) to go to Comic-Con, but I MAY be able to go in 2008. (I'll have a job by then, and I'm saving up money for just this kind of thing starting with my job later this year)

But, as with Spider-Man 3, I'm sure that any good footage shown will be filmed and leaked online...so I'm covered! :woot:

But seriously, I hope the Iron Man and Hulk panels are good. And truthfully, I hope they show a really good trailer for Iron Man during the panel, so I can hear all about it, because I'm sure by July/ or not very long after we'll have it's teaser trailer.

And BTW, although I LOVE Marvel Comics and its' films, I'm betting that The Dark Knight will be the big hit at the Con next year!

CAH

*prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year* *prays for something of Luke Cage this year*

I'm sure if Ghost Rider opens up huge like I think Sony will greenlight Luke pretty fast.

Added a public poll so we can see a list of who's going and who's not.

i doubt we;d get to see much of TIH, maybe we'll get a trailer for IM

If it starts filming in April there will be posters, and surely something on it. Perhaps some of the cast will have time off to promote it considering the size and value of this event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"