Cop handcuffs teen over sex with daughter

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
Off-duty police officer is put on leave after incident

A California police officer is under investigation after handcuffing a 15-year-old boy for having sex with the motorcycle cop's 14-year-old stepdaughter.

The off-duty San Jose-based officer showed up at the teenager's home in full uniform and described him as "stupid," NBC station KNTV reported.

"A cop's daughter is not somebody you mess around with," the officer told the teenager. "The district attorney will probably file charges."

After removing the handcuffs, the officer told the boy's parents that he just wanted to scare the youth.

A cell phone video of the incident, which occurred on Aug. 30, was obtained last week by the San Jose Mercury News.

Terry Bowman, the officer's lawyer, told KNTV his client was doing the boy's parents a favor so he "doesn't continue to down the wrong path."

After the boy's parents reported the incident to internal affairs, both teens were cited for having underage sex, according to the Mercury News.

The officer has been put on administrative leave during the investigation, KNTV reported.

'Very scared'
The 15-year-old boy told the Mercury News that he wanted the officer to "go to jail."

"I thought he would be a good dad by just showing up and talking to my parents rather than taking advantage of his position," the teen added. "I was scared, very scared."

"What right does he have to use his uniform, his gun, his handcuffs if all he is is a dad?" the lawyer added.

When the boy was asked by the Mercury News if he had any thoughts about teenage sex, he said that he "wouldn't recommend it."

I don't think that girl will bring her 15-year-old boyfriend to meet her parents in the future.

I dont think that guy will dip his wick in anymore cop's daughters in the future.

I don't think the officer should be charged with anything. Cops scare kids all the time. Sometimes it's what they need.

And now the cop's step-daughter is getting charges filed against her as well. I'm sure her mom isn't pissed off at him at all, now.

Sounds like this cops career might get shortened a bit as a result. Essentially that was false imprisonment.

So being a Sales Rep for a Software company gives me the right to ethernet whip a teenager?

Sounds like this cops career might get shortened a bit as a result. Essentially that was false imprisonment.

I knew you would take that stance.

I think he didn't do anything wrong. First off, teens shouldn't be having sex. Second, you don't do that at all to an officers daughter/step daughter.

Now if they were in their 20's...then it just be :awesome:. Just imagine if John McClane from Die Hard was the father walking in....ass whooping central.

I think he didn't do anything wrong. First off, teens shouldn't be having sex. Second, you don't do that at all to an officers daughter/step daughter.

He abused his power as a cop. That's pretty dang wrong.

It's also pretty damn immature. Instead of going to the boy's house and talking to his parents, he pretended to arrest him to scare the crap out of him. That's not how parenting works. And now because this has received press attention, the real law has to step in, and now his step-daughter is about to get punished alongside the guy she had sex with. So, you know... well done that man.

It's also pretty damn immature. Instead of going to the boy's house and talking to his parents, he pretended to arrest him to scare the crap out of him. That's not how parenting works. And now because this has received press attention, the real law has to step in, and now his step-daughter is about to get punished alongside the guy she had sex with. So, you know... well done that man.

:up:

If he wanted to "use" his badge, as the kid pointed out, the best way would have been full uniform while having a conversation with the teen and his parents.

Eh. I would've just shot everybody involved. No people, no problems, I always say.

Nah, it's good that I've got a sense of humor about this stuff.

:up:

If he wanted to "use" his badge, as the kid pointed out, the best way would have been full uniform while having a conversation with the teen and his parents.

yeah i'm sure a conversation would have scared him off just long enough for him to meet up with his daughter and start ****ing her brains out again.

yeah i'm sure a conversation would have scared him off just long enough for him to meet up with his daughter and start ****ing her brains out again.

For the most effective technique....

Pepper spray on the ding dong> conversation in full uniform

Didn't say it would've worked, just proper.

For the most effective technique....

Pepper spray on the ding dong> conversation in full uniform

Now th^s is technique.

:up: This is why I like you, Manic.

This.

We live in such a *****fied society where people are condemning the cop. "Boo hoo, he put hand cuffs on him instead of just giving him a stern talking to." Someone porked his daughter so he put a little fear into him. Good for him.

We live in such a *****fied society where people are condemning the cop. "Boo hoo, he put hand cuffs on him instead of just giving him a stern talking to." Someone porked his daughter so he put a little fear into him. Good for him.

He abused his power. End of story.

Correct. Even our personal Hype Officer agrees.

It's not about "putting the fear of god into a kid." And it seems to have slipped by anyone's mind: the girl did the deed as well. Did he slap the cuffs on her, or did he have a "stern talking to?"

Our tax dollars aren't paying this guy to play dress up and scare kids.

As another Officer said above this act was false imprisonment.

He abused his power. End of story.

In your opinion. :oldrazz:

Correct. Even our personal Hype Officer agrees.

It's not about "putting the fear of god into a kid." And it seems to have slipped by anyone's mind: the girl did the deed as well. Did he slap the cuffs on her, or did he have a "stern talking to?"

Our tax dollars aren't paying this guy to play dress up and scare kids.

As another Officer said above this act was false imprisonment.

Maybe it was. I'm just saying that it is a sad reflection of the society we live in. *****fied. Only way to put it.

Boo-freaking-hoo. He scared the kid. He should be happy he didn't tazer his balls.

Exactly! :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"