Sex with Babysitter

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
If you're 14 and have a babysitter then you should be embarrased. If you're 14 and had sex with your 28-year-old babysitter then you have something to brag about. :o

POST FALLS, Idaho (July 9) - An Idaho woman faces charges that she had sex with a 14-year-old boy that she was hired to watch in August 2007.

KXLY-TV reported Tuesday that 28-year-old Summer Nelson, of Post Falls, was charged Monday with four counts of lewd conduct with a child.

Court records say Nelson was a friend of the boy's mother. Police say the abuse was reported in December 2008, after the boy's mother grew suspicious of Nelson's attention Nelson toward the boy.

Investigators say Nelson told the boy's siblings that she was in love with their brother. Detectives say Nelson and the boy had at least four sexual encounters.

Nelson remains held in Kootenai County Jail on $50,000 bond. It was not immediately known whether she had a lawyer.

1247173615706.JPEG

Okay, technical it is a crime, but damn....congrats at getting banged 4 times. And she's hot. Holy ****.

I always wonder how the f**k situations like these arise. I suppose logically speaking it's the adult that makes the move, but that in itself has to be awkward in the first place.

Older women go for younger guys all the time. This is just an extreme version of that situation.

I was going to make a Bamfer's mom joke... but I won't.

How come all of the women caught in cases like these are usually smoking hot?

"after the boy's mother grew suspicious of Nelson's attention Nelson toward the boy."

Say what?:huh:

And she's pretty.

I always wonder how the f**k situations like these arise. I suppose logically speaking it's the adult that makes the move, but that in itself has to be awkward in the first place.

Well, obviously the adult makes the move. If you're a 14-year-old boy and have an attractive 28-year-old female babysitter then it's obvious you wanna bang her. Who wouldn't? So, it's up to the adult to make the decision about whether or not any sex will be going on. Is it awkward? Maybe. Maybe not. It depends on the person, I guess.

I'm surprised Crook hasn't looked for her Facebook. :o

You didn't see me post a link, did ya? So obviously she doesn't have one. :o

Yeah, shes quite the looker. Something like this doesnt seem as bad as lets say, and 8 yr old. Yes, its still a crime, but at least the kid is old enough to know what it is and enjoy it. I bet you he was on cloud 9 when this was happening.

My step-brother (who was about 14) had sex with our babysitter (who was about 17) when I was a little kid. I believe my mom fired her and my stepdad high-fived him.

Why does a 14 year old need a babysitter again?

Talk about Adventures in Babysitting.

don't tell mom the babysitter's deadset on having sex.

I know it's a double standard, but some of these women are p... well, I can understand how a horny 14 yr. old male cannot understand that he is being victimized. They probobly see it as wish fulfillment. But just like with older men and younger women, the kid grows up, and doesn't give the older party the same thrills. This isn't a scenario to find forbidden love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"