Corrupt a Super Power: whats the worst that can happen?

Granted, now all those no-mask idiots and flat earthers are feeling dumb AF, but there's nowhere to hide! Muehehhe circle of shame for all of them.

The Power to help people the best version of themselves, with my magic touch ehehe

When you help someone become the best there's an equal yet opposite reaction to someone else, that person becomes the absolute worst toxic troll.

Power to see through any camera lens and put an image from that onto photo quality paper.

Like when you think that the moon looks amazing and you want a pic of it... and once you tae the pic all you get is a shinny dot? Mmm...

The Power to put people to sleep, trance-like.

People that you have put to sleep never regain a normal sleeping pattern, leading to sleep deprivation and madness.

When I sleep at night I can send my astral form into someone and totally control them until first light, oh hello Mr. Trump :twisted:

Oh, gawd... What if Mr. Dorito was having a sexy dream a Dorito jr. was ready to mingle?=== yikes!

The Power to make people regret their way of thinking.

Results in people incapable of making any decisions, society grounds to a halt as people slip into an infinite chasm of depression.

The power to create anything by imagining it.

Ok, but the tricky part is: unless you imagine EVERY part, the inside part particularly, you only get a shell of what you are imagining.

Psyonic bricks, so that I could build anything from a small wall to a tiny house to my own mansion.

They fade away in time like memories.

Put toxic people into infinite time-out. That'll fix em.

But where would you put them? You get a special place. It fits up to 8 people.

The Power to turn myself into whichever cartoon character I choose to, in real life.

Whatever damage you sustain as a cartoon (like falling off a building) carries over to your human body, but only 10%, so 10% of your entire bone structure sustains damage.

Multiple Me, but each one is me in every way and when we merge back together I get to retain the memories, skills, benefits.

There's always one YOU that doesn't want to merge back. That MOFO will always appear and is a real pain in the rear, let me tell ya.

The Power to wash the city and get rid of everything that should not exist, like garbage.

No garbage nothing for the homeless to rummage through, no scraps for them to sustain themselves, no more homeless...wow you cleaned up everything.

Reshape the landscape, mold homes from the ground that blend in with nature and take up less resources.

C'mon Bernini! Work those materials. Poop also counts as a material.

The Power to make people dance uncontrollably.

Oh they'll dance, until they're dead... but it will be a real cool party for a few days.

Gift people advanced level intelligence and problem solving skills so they can fix everything.

Thank you, this is how I look now:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

giphy.gif

The Power to turn ordinary things into edible things.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Duuuude, the mental picture I just got in my mind right now, oh naughty! :p
The Power to turn ordinary things into edible things.
Everything still tastes like cardboard.

Astral Projection with telekinesis so I can screw with people without being seen. Turn up their stereos when they're sleeping, open all their bananas in the night, things like that. Ain't I a stinker?!

tumblr_onlef7xVsB1ul3tpzo1_500.gifv

Duuuude, the mental picture I just got in my mind right now, oh naughty! :p

Hhahaha it can either be extremely hot or extremely uncomfortable hahahha but it would shine!

Granted - now everybody blame their pets! Poor good bois and good girls. Oh, you evil!

The Power to mess up Amazon deliveries... I get them ALL! Or at least the interesting ones. But people never find out my address.

Truck after truck pulls up and dumps off tons of packages, very interesting stuff, and they just keep coming all day long, every single day... forever.

Blackout - manifest a small self contained black hole around any single object, dismiss it and everything in that space is gone.

Well, just don't they to those holes because those may suck you. In. Suck you in. And you may be gone with the black hole.

The Power to put Instagram filters on people's eyes.

The filters alter the genetic structure of the person's eyes so they stay that way.

Physically restructure a person's body to look more what I think they should look like, mostly an improvement, and only a short amount of agony to endure for a lifetime of looking awesome.

Congrats! You are now a surgeon.

The Power to make people happy.

Congrats! You are now a sex worker.

Perfect location, anywhere I go I immediately know where everything is in relation to me.

Awesome! A human GPS. "Mum, can we buy it?" :awesome:

The Power to make "old" people understand how technology works.:grrr:

You've created an entire generation of computer hackers with infinite patience, free time, and "no fecks given" attitude ...that's going to end well.

The power to make people age to 25 and then physically stop, they won't be immortal but they will look really good until they croak.

Well, that would be interesting. Sounds like cocoon, the movie.

The Power to make people cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"