Corrupt a Super Power: whats the worst that can happen?

Dude, that's like dividing by zero, the entire universe could implode!

Selectively borrowing someone's sense, ie. hearing through their ears or seeing through their eyes, etc.

Granted... now they can see through your eyes since you are using theirs, and they can hear through your ears, an so on and so forth.

The Power to jump from one building to another with an amazing grace.

Not all buildings are built for hard landings, you might land on a skylight and end up on someone's floor covered in shards.

Turn old junk into elemental material to use in other things.

Old dude's "packages" are gone missing... where have they gone? It's a mystery (got it? "Junk in da front")

The Power to enchant home appliances so that I can yell "THEY ARE ALIVEEEEEEE".

They never shut up and complain about everything.

Power to jump up in the air and drop like a nuclear bomb. hehehe

If you keep eating that much hot food... all you need to archive is JUMP, the nuclear bomb is already in the making :p (too graphic?)

The Power to see through mirrors and don't get stuck in them or die if they break.

Only minor flaw is everything you see is backwards.

The ability to roll either natural 1s or natural 20s on D&D dice every single time.

I don't know how to ruin that...

giphy.gif

The Power to corrupt your last wish.

A nat 1 roll is complete disaster = anything you try will fail spectacularly, likewise a 20 is the best result possible, so you could say it was random and switch to really screw me over.

The power to skew perspectives of people, really screw with their world views.

It was done the easy way. Everyone now only has one eye.

I wanna be capable of dancing good. With no training.

You're a world class dancer suddenly, and now that's all you can do, dance monkey!

Have a different super power for each emotional state, super strength for anger, death touch for sad, shoot laser rainbows for happy, etc.

Oh I think you know. :p
hahaha l

giphy.gif

Do you think we will find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? But.. which end would that be?

Oh bugger, now I'm 8 feet tall with orange rock skin, super strong and a professional wrestler for some reason.

Does it mean that I'm the Rock's cousin? (got it?) :p

Wait, was that your superpower?

The Power to shape my body like a magician does with a balloon.

tenor.gif

Your weakness is sharp objects, seriously they do bonus damage of 150%.

I weaponize Sarcasm, when I use sharp wit it cuts to the bone.

You are hired by a very crazy surgeon, he no longer uses a scalp, he now has you: the Sarcasm2000. Limbless people everywhere.

SillyCooperativeAlpaca-mobile.jpg

The Power to make students pay attention.

Students are hypnotized and have laser focus, and then pretty much the rest of the day is a blur.

Ability to watch events enfold from any time period projected around me like a hologram.

Cool, ok.

The Power to alter the gravity force of certain areas.

Gravity in other parts of the world destabilize, cars float off into space, buildings are crushed flat, etc.

Power to reverse time on an area ( ie. reverse the destruction of the Amazon Rain Forest, turn the time inside it back to when it was pristine. )

But it doesn't affect people or objects (nothing that has been build by humans), it only works over nature.

The Power to control plants.

Anything that hurts plants (insecticide, toxins, blight, etc) affects you 5x more.
Bonus Side Effect, now you can eat sunlight. :cool:

Become the absolute best at using the Dark Side of the Force, defeating Death itself.

No one dies and now... there's too many of us! You have destroyed the balance of life and must restore it. Immediately.

The Power to transfer the pain into humans whenever they mistreat animals.

I like that so much let's amp the power up when they hurt the animal they just seize up for days while their nervous system fries their brains.

The power to force delusional people to wake up to reality, that they're stupid and inject common sense into their brainless skulls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"