Corrupt a Super Power: whats the worst that can happen?

You exude the chemical in onions that make a person tear up, but it's 100 times as intense and affects people in a 10 mile radius.

Power to dismantle something and put it back together more advanced and improved, with my mind.

It requires too much concentration and strength to get it back together, you always end up with a massive headache.

The Power to take people out of movies and bring them into real life.

The people you take out only have the length of their movie to live in Real World and then they disappear into nothingness having had just a brief taste of actual life, the horror.

The ancient Irish superpower to create potatoes out of thin air anywhere I choose, burger joints won't run out of fries for me now! muhahahah!

Uh, Oh.. fries! Yes, yes. Granted.

The Power to make people talk in movie quotes.

Life imitates art, fist fights break out, people not only quote speak they sing, and everyone has to join in.

The power to make the entire planet a spooky corn maze.

I've watched that Adam Sandler's movie (it was soo BAD!!!) but the corn maze was too spooky for me, so you cannot have it.

The power to materialize the best gift ever, within a magical box, but it is so magical that I could pull a horse out of it if someone wanted it. There are no limits!

Law of Equivocal Exchange for every gift something somewhere of equal value is lost. ie. you get a horse, somewhere a horse dies.

The power to restore ancient civilizations to life and upgraded to modern technology, in vacant areas.

you get a horse, somewhere a horse dies.

Let's hope no one wishes for a d*ck.

Granted, but they are way more stubborn than you and me together and they want their old technology back. They don't get the new one.

The Power to see through people. Both, literal and figuratively.

The more honest a person is the more transparent they get until they're invisible to you, you'll only see the scumbags.

Magic fingers, one finger can vibrate at different speeds, one can secrete lubrication, one can heat up, the thumb can shapechange into anything, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Ya nasty! Granted... but you don't want to know what you have to do in order to refill your lube-finger or change your finger's batteries.

The Power to turn people into human balloons and make them fly. Away. And maybe "pop".

giphy.gif

Well that's nightmare fuel. ...thinking emoji... I'll allow it.

I know, eye beams that turn people into both sexes, that'll fix those only 2 genders folks, now everyone is at least 2 genders muhahaha!

Le confusion! Men with lady parts? Ladies with sticks? Men with b**bs? Ladies with hairy chests? The possibilities are mind-blowing. Ok, you got it.

The Power to go to a crime scene and be able to "see" what happened and help to solve the mystery.

Get massive PTSD watching murder after murder, until it starts to affect your dreams.

Absorb the cold in the winter and heat in the summer and use the energy to supercharge my metabolism.

Makes you an extra-cold person in the winter and an extra-hawt one in the summer. Use your MODES wisely.

The power to make people eat the garbage they throw on the street. A Garbagilante.

Ah that's a good one, more power to you!

Travel into the recent past and yoink high price objects to sell on Ebay.

Done, you get to do that but no one buys those things. You get to keep them.

The Power to send a kick in the butt via WhatsApp. Or a punch in the throat! That would be nice.

I see many small claims court cases in your future. :D:

The power to improve video games to maximize fun and gameplay, jack graphics all the way up, full theater sound that is compatible with even low end computers.

Granted, now no one gamer can deal with reality now!

giphy.gif

I wish I could transfer myself into a model's body and skip the hard work of going to the gym.

Granted, you got the hottest one in the business, now every guy is simping on you, every girl is gossiping about you, spreading nasty rumors, stuff like that.

I kinda wish I hadn't been introduced to the internet back in '95, I was much happier just playing console games and hanging out with friends.

Granted! I totally agree with you on that one but this is not the wish thread :p

The Power to transform buildings into plants.

Climate change demolishes entire cities.

360° targeting sense that identifies threats by people or items.

Granted! Can you destroy things too? That would be awesome.

The power to be Santa Clause and be able to deliver gifts all around the world.

Granted! Can you destroy things too? That would be awesome.

The power to be Santa Clause and be able to deliver gifts all around the world.

You become, as Loki might say, "burdened with glorious purpose". You can never retire, because the entire world (er, the entire Christmas-celebrating world, at least) now depends on you for their happy Christmas.

Your gift becomes a curse. You can never stop. You can never.....stop.

And I choose...the power of invisibility.

Granted, now you are invisible! Now people think they're going mad because they "can hear a voice", that tells them to do things (muehehehe). Makes us proud, S!

The power to smell people's BS.

Your sense of smell dies in less than a day because the world is jam packed full of BS in many forms and peoples from the Pope to the poorest pauper.

The power to bring anime futa girls to life for a day being as realistic as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"