Could the Leader be a big enough threat for the Hulk & Iron Man

Weadazoid

Sidekick
Reaction score
OK so with all the tickity talk I ask you this

Could the Leader be a dangerous enough threat to Iron Man and the Hulk. I mean think about it if he is maybe possibly.. created at the end of the movie could he be the one to hatch a plan and create technology that would pose a threat to both?

I could see the Leader's geniuos rivaling Starks and him creating armor that poses a threat to both heroes leading the way to a team up in the end of this cross over.

The Leader could be a threat to Iron Man aswell but I highly doubt that the Leader will actually be in an Iron Man sequel. I think it is best that Hulk and Iron Man have their own villians without mixing stuff up as both movies will have different tones and focuses.

But I could see another crossover scene in the sequels to both these movies.

I personally think my idea will work which is;
The Leader has created all these robots and stuff that are attacking the world and General Ross immediately thinks that Tony Stark is behind this and he calls him with his usual temper. Then the crossover scene will be the phone conversation between Stark and Ross arguing, Stark denying to have anything with the robots and Ross just shouting crap at him.

Just poke Leader in the head with a nail and he's done.

The Leader could be a threat to Iron Man aswell but I highly doubt that the Leader will actually be in an Iron Man sequel. I think it is best that Hulk and Iron Man have their own villians without mixing stuff up as both movies will have different tones and focuses.

But I could see another crossover scene in the sequels to both these movies.

I personally think my idea will work which is;
The Leader has created all these robots and stuff that are attacking the world and General Ross immediately thinks that Tony Stark is behind this and he calls him with his usual temper. Then the crossover scene will be the phone conversation between Stark and Ross arguing, Stark denying to have anything with the robots and Ross just shouting crap at him.

I was thinking more to the affect of the Leader being the bgig villain in the Hulk vs Iron Man movie that seems to be a possibility for the future

I could also see the Leader and the Mandarin teaming up for that movie if it were to take place as Iron Man fans may be upset that a team up/vs movie only had a Hulk Villain.

No way, the Hulk would smash the Leader. The best thing about the Hulk against the Leader is that he doesn't fall into the traps someone would if they tried to take the Leader on with intellect. He just SMASHES!!!!

Btw Why would they make a Hulk vs. Iron Man movie? That would be the shortest movie ever.

I agree. I do think it would be cool to see some kind of prototype humanoid or blueprints in Sterns' lab.

yes,he could make an iron man like robot suit that would give hulk and ironman a run for thier money,that and recrute(create) henchmen.

Doesnt Leader use Androids and stuff?...

I'd like to see them give a nod to the books and have Loki from the 2009 Thor movie be the threat that brings the Avengers together for a film. The only way Iron Man & Hulk battle or get together is in an Avengers movie. Save the Leader for future Hulk sequels.

Doesnt Leader use Androids and stuff?...

He makes them.... the Super inteligence factor. I think he made some kind of suite for Life Force.. the green gamma irradiated vampire like dude at one point.

Just a thought... what if he created a hulk like Villain, and then....

Boom put em in a suit of Armor that was nearly on Iron Mans level

Leader helped create the wierd verzions of Rock and Redeamer. McFarlang gave redeamer a pretty bad arse gear suite

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"