Create you own flavor of ice-cream.

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
thought I'd mkae things quirky and make a thread where you guys can create your own flavorof ice cream. actually i thought of this thread becauseof my recent visit to the mall,where there was an ice parlor and they had a bannana and orange peel flavor..wtf?! so i decided to taste it and to my surprise it was pretty damn good. so lets see how creative your ice cream flavors are.

Hrmm, how about vanilla and whoppers strewn throughout, or graham crackers!

They should make ice cream versions of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. That way you never know if you're going to lick a booger flavored ice cream or not.

Those things are weird...the dirt flavored really tasted like dirt. Freaked me out.

Showcream

Blueberry Iced Cream Mixed with Dark Chocolate Chips & Fudge Swirls

Rum ice cream. Rum raisin would be the best thing ever if there weren't raisins strewn throughout ruining the texture. Even just hold onto the raisin flavor somehow, just make the chunks go away.

Edit: Oh God I just used that Ben and Jerry thing. I need Irish Cream + Coffee + Ginger Snaps + Hazelnut Swirl now.

why did mods delete cy's comment about the sea....

Top Ten Ice Cream Flavors

10. Ketchup
9. Paper
8. Peanut Butter Mayonnaise
7. Plastic
6. Mayonnaise
5. Chocolate
4. Computer Screen
3. Lead
2. Toilet Water (for dogs)
1. Air

Seriously, I've got to stop reading these food-related threads. They make me so hungry.

Of course, it doesn't help that all I've eaten all day is a package of Top Ramen (college food sucks :csad::down ).

hmmm... that's a toughie...

Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Reeses Ice Cream
Chocolate + Coffee = Mocha
Chocolate + Marshmellow + Vanilla & Nuts = Heavenly Hash

Ahhh,

Mint Chocolate + Coffee = Mint Mocha (that's my made up one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"