Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumblr_inline_naa9k3aWuf1rnc6dz_zpsk9eyyx3u.gif

What's really creepy about 5NaF is that some people find that chicken/duck thing sexy.

Look it up or better yet don't.

Rotten Alchemy

Ghosts linger within the stained pages of the book in my hands. Its cover, peeling and tearing free of the spine is my confidence: beaten and burned, a foundation of knowledge built upon a proven set of rules. And now, driving south into the marshlands with the book on the passenger’s seat, my confidence, like the book, is breaking.

Pleasant as my memories of organic chemistry are, the ghosts within the book evoking the sense of purpose in rising to a challenge that threatened my career—now, looking back years later I burn with shame at the entitlement that took root as I grasped purpose from the challenge of organic chemistry. Threat to my career, at that thought bitter laughter cuts the background noise of the car’s radio. I wish that I could continue in the ignorance of life’s demands

To either side the dark forest rolls back to tangled borders surrounding a cemetery, then farmland. Skeletal trees, candy canes, and shooting stars hang from the power lines at the roadside. For a moment, I’m in my grandfather’s pickup truck and the Christmas lights are still alight in the morning mist. Excitement at finding a stocking and a gift from Santa blazes through my young, fat self. And then I’m thrown through the years, to a sterile hospital room with a latex mask in my hand. It is Halloween, and my grandfather manages a smile when he sees me walk into the room. He struggles; I see that much in his eyes, and if he struggles for politeness or recognition of his grandson, I can’t tell. It echoes in my mind like thunder, and I feel that old haze of confusion upon walking into the kitchen and seeing my grandpa on his back. He was probably still, I don’t remember, only that afterward he didn’t talk much. Confusion and fear are devoured by hatred for the nameless plant owner, who I understood was to blame for the change in my grandpa. In the chill of the 3 AM morning a desire that the plant owner’s next meal fill him with just enough cholesterol to stop his heart shields me from the sweat-soaked, hyperventilating old man in my grandma and grandpa’s bedroom.

My car’s headlights lance the thick fog rolling in from the marsh and I take in the comforting smell of the loam and the things dwelling within those dark waters brimming with microscopic and macroscopic life. For a moment the reassuring firmness of my organic chemistry textbook gives way to the cool feel of blood, gushing everywhere, body parts fill my car and force themselves down my throat. I choke on my vomit and turn into a monster.

Because you keep calling me Kevin.

I know Halloween is long gone, but here's some more Creepypasta. Should I keep posting stories, or let this thread sink into obscurity?

The Cupboard Under the Stairs

We all had a fear growing up, some of us were scared of clowns and some were scared of Spiders, what about your closet? Nah, nothing there. But you keep checking to see if what you saw was not just your imagination.

But no one seems to be scared of the Cupboard under the stairs. I mean, why would you? You’re not supposed to go under it anyway, everything will just fall out and you’ll get in trouble by your parents.

When I was around eight, my brother met with a new friend and invited him over to our house, he was around my age. Me and my brothers’ parents were in the garden so they didn’t mind, and my brother had asked me to play hide and seek with himself and his new friend. I accepted knowing I would full well win since I was small and could fit into small places.

So after a couple of rounds of hide and seek I was told to count to 10, easy enough right? I counted to 10 and shouted “Ready or not, here I come!” I turned around and everything was darker than usual, I initially thought a big dark cloud was over by and blocked the sunlight.

I shrugged it off and started to look for them. After a few minutes I started to get bored as I couldn’t find them, so I looked outside the window to see if they were in the garden, because I thought they may be playing a prank on me. But when I looked out the window, I couldn’t see anyone, not even my parents, “That’s strange, I didn’t hear them come in” I thought…

So I headed downstairs to see if anyone was there, but as I reached the last step, I could hear scratching coming from the cupboard door, light scratching, like a cat scratching on a wooden door… I had no pets at the time so I thought it was my brother doing that. “Okay, very funny, come out now” but the scratching would not stop, instead… it got harder and faster “ Ha-ha, okay, seriously, stop it, you’re scaring me now” but it just got harder and faster until it felt like something was actually cutting through the wood with their nails, but before I could scream “STOP IT NOW!”… It just stopped.

Everything went quiet. I wondered if I had imagined it, as I did day dream often then, but I wasn’t too sure… I felt my heart pounding, as if it was trying to jump out of my chest and run for the hills and I was sweating in fear… So I couldn’t have imagined it…

I walked towards the door slowly, reaching ever so slightly towards the handle on the cupboard, hoping the scratching wouldn’t start again. I reached for the old, cold metal handle and swung open the cupboard…

Empty… Completely empty. No old toys, no Christmas decorations…Nothing. But before I could close the door, I felt myself fall into the cold, damp darkness. I couldn’t scream, I wanted to, but my voice would disobey me. No sound was coming from me and there was no sound around me. The door suddenly slammed shut and I was in complete darkness.

I tried to cry but there was no tears, and tried to move but my legs would fail on me. I was… alone. I could only move my eyes but I couldn’t see anything at all. The air around me was getting colder and damper, like something was breathing on my entire body.

And then, I felt something on my back, my brother perhaps? I couldn’t say anything to him as my throat was just in immense pain. The feeling spread all around my back and onto my arms, the hands of the darkness was all around me, and I couldn’t do anything about it!

I heard the scratching again… the same, light scratching I heard before. It was all around me, I could feel it on me and around me, but my voice kept dying. And then….the door opened, slowly. I could see the light of the other room peering into the cupboard and I finally had the chance to see what was in the blinding darkness.

I saw myself; looking straight at me, with a big smile on his face within the dark, his skin was rotting and his hair seemed almost gone. His eyes were filled with the darkness surrounding him. He was looking straight into my eyes…

“Please stay… I want to play hide and seek”

The smile got even bigger as “it” began to laugh. It was the creepiest, evilest laugh I have ever heard, and it pierced my very soul.

All of a sudden a big great light blinded me; I could move again, I could hear everything again. I could speak. The air around me was light and clean, I was so happy to be out of there!

“What on earth were you doing in there?” My mother said to me, she seemed to be quite upset but happy to see me. “Mom, is he okay?” I could hear my brother say, over and over again. My vision was getting better and I could make out everything eventually. They had dragged me out of the cupboard and it looks like they struggled also.

“What happened” I asked. They could see I was very scared about my ordeal, but they don’t know what I saw…

My brother started with “I hid in the room you were counting in and was going to surprise you when you were going to leave the room, but when you reached 10, you fell silent, and slowly walked downstairs” I protested of course “I didn’t, I looked all over for you, stop lying to me!”

He shook me by the shoulders and continued “I’m not lying, when I went to see what you were doing, you were at the bottom of the stairs with a big smile on your face and you looked straight at me”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, my mother started to cry and started hugging me, I began to get upset and cried.

“You opened the cupboard door, went inside and closed it, laughing… “

I cried loudly, I didn’t believe what he was saying to me, it never went like that. I know!

“You were screaming and scratching at the door, while we were trying to open it, and when we did, you were asleep among the boxes and toys”

When I managed to stop crying I noticed his friend wasn’t there. So I asked

“Where’s your new friend gone?”

“What friend, it was just me and you playing”…

Last edited:
We're heading into Xmas so might as well. :p

In The Walls
Last year, I moved into a middle class house right around summer time. The move went smooth, and it seemed like everything was just…working. Nothing broke during the cycle, I had plenty of friends to help me out, hell I even found twenty bucks in my couch! Beer money? Hell yeah!
Anyway, back to the house. For the first day or two, I thought life couldn’t get any better; my girl was beautiful, my friends were happy, and my parents were fixing their relationship. However, I hadn’t realized – until it was too late – that I was doomed to remain in this prison, which I sit in now as I tell you this story.
The first time it happened, I was in my room. I was in the zone on my Xbox. You know what I mean, where you get 10 headshots without breaking a sweat? Yeah, that. As I was kicking fat terrorist ass I heard movement downstairs (My room was on the second floor). It sounded like someone was running around down there. Like, they were running from room to room banging on the walls, just being flat out obnoxious.
“Hey, Jeff! Get out of my house, I said three-o’clock, dumbass!”
The noise stopped.
I waited a few moments before turning back to my game, but it was too late. I was already doomed. I saw it come at me too late…A tank.
“Son of a…” I sighed.
The next few days were normal, there were no more sounds that shouldn’t be there, just the pipes, the heater, you know the sort. Yet, about 3 days later, that idiot Jeff snuck into my house and started beating up my ****.
“Alright, you aren’t getting off so easy this time!” I shouted as I charged down the stairs. As my foot hit the last step, something out of the corner of my eye moved. I looked over so fast that I got whiplash. “Oh, dammit!” I moaned. I didn’t even pay any attention to the fact that whatever was in my house – had disappeared.
After that, it got worse.
That same night, as I layed in bed, the banging started again. Not only was it worse, but it was on my floor of the house this time. I was sure I locked everything before I came up here, so here I was pissing my pants at 900 miles per hour while something destroyed my house. I actually pulled the blankets over me – hey, I was scared – as the noise approached my door. Just as I expected it to bash open my door and slaughter me, it stopped.
The next morning I grabbed my baseball bat as I got out of bed, if whatever that thing is, was still out there, it would regret it. I didn’t find anything, but my house was trashed. Almost everything was tipped over, torn, broken, missing, or worse. I just figured I had been robbed.
I called the police, they didn’t do ****. But the noises stopped for a week or so, and that made things easier. Sure I was pissed that some **** destroyed my new place, but at least I was ok. But, of course, I know now that it wasn’t a robber, or Jeff, or the pipes in the walls…It was the thing IN the walls.
A week after the incident, it came back.
This time it was pissed. I was startled out of my slumber by the noise of a vase breaking into a thousand pieces downstairs. SMASH it went, with little pieces still breaking a few seconds after the initial smash as if to mock me.
Not long after, I began to hear more deep, guttural banging noises on the walls again. Coming from inside of them, no doubt. As I lie there in my bed, I let out the tiniest, quietest, timidest squeak by sheer mistake, and the noise stops.
Sharpest ears I’ve ever seen, those were.
After several painstakingly long moments of silence, I released the breath I was holding, thinking it was over for now. Big mistake, I realize, as the noises suddenly start to rampage up the stairs. Incredibly fast, incredibly loud, smack, crash, bang against my wooden floor.
The beast, which I could now accurately call it, broke my door open with intense force, thrusting it all the way to the opposite side of the room. Being an intelligent individual, I had already hidden under my impenetrable field of safety known as the common blanket.
The noise of this monster running through my room, it’s footsteps enough to damage my eardrums at this close, was the scariest thing I had ever experienced in my entire life.
With a sudden burst of adrenaline, I threw the blankets off in the direction of the…thing, somehow making a direct impact to its face. Whoever – or whatever – this was, was stunned. But not for long, and I knew that. I frantically moved across my room, attempting to make it out the door, downstairs, outside, where I could attract public attention.
This night, luck was not on my side. I knew this as a large hunk of my hair was grabbed from behind and pulled out with such force that pieces of skins came along with it, along with a ****load of blood. Before a scream escapes my voice box, I’m being held down by a dark, hairless beast that walks on all fours with a face I can hardly imagine again, that then smashes my head with it’s fist, sending me into a dark, welcoming sleep.
…
Someone new has moved in, but they don’t even acknowledge my existence, the jackass. I patiently watch, wait, hear, hoping that they will. But no. Not me. I’m not worth it to them.
Maybe if I bang on the walls.

You know, it doesn't matter what time of the year it is, I'll contribute to this thread as usual.

Five Nights At Freddy's - Last Call
[YT]RJcUBgRhXoo[/YT]

You know, it doesn't matter what time of the year it is, I'll contribute to this thread as usual.

Five Nights At Freddy's - Last Call
[YT]RJcUBgRhXoo[/YT]

Not bad. Actually the Five Nights at Freddy games have some interesting lore I was not aware of. Little of it is forced upon the player, in fact, if you don't have an eye for such things, you will completely miss the newspaper articles from the first game, since you have to screenshot and zoom in o them to actually read them.
And then the debate going on now on whether FNaF2 is a prequel or sequel.

The lore of Five Nights at Freddy's has me hooked. Here's another video from CreepsMcPasta.

The Truth Behind: 'Five Nights at Freddy's 2'- Is it a prequel?
[YT]aWMdXzWnBBw[/YT]
Out of everything in my last video, the most talked about thing was the notion of Five Nights at Freddy's 2 being a prequel or not. Here's a video reminiscent of my old style detailing my theory on the timeline.

The bots look newer in the trailer for FNAF2, so I'm leaning toward prequel.

The bots look newer in the trailer for FNAF2, so I'm leaning toward prequel.

This probably isn't the exact thread to discuss, but basically there's a debate for both sides.

Spoilers just in case...
Basically, the first game didn't specify a year. When you got your check at the end of the first game, the year was labeled "xx" as I assume it wasn't really important. However the check in FNaF2 is listed as taking place in "87", or 1987.
The first game mentions a "Bite of 87", and many people assume the birthday party mentioned before the place temporarily shuts down is the one mentioned in the first game.

Now, the old animatronics from the first game appear in FNaF2, and in disrepair, at first making you think it is a sequel. However, two things stand out. In one message, the phone guy mentions the old animatronics were obtained from the previous owner, when it was "FredBear's Pizza" or something like that. They've been using the animatronics for spare parts. When the game is beaten on night six, the phone guy mentions the restaurant is closing, and will likely reopen with a smaller budget, and the old animatronics. So the animatronics in the first game are likely the refurbished animatronics after the restaurant closed.

I'm not even going to get into the murder backstory and the things that likely are happening behind the scenes, and hinted at in the death mini games in FNaF2. But the one of the few things that offsets the theory of prequel, is the phone guy mentions no electronic doors in the first night briefing. While I'm willing to let it slide as a gameplay mechanic versus something to actually think about storywise, it does screw with things just a bit.

Well that took far too long to type.

The Ring
A family suicide occurred in the suburbs of Gunma Prefecture (we'll call this family the Suzukis, just for convenience). A few months later, the city decided to tear down the house in which the family used to live. A group of university students in Tokyo, calling themselves The Paranormal Research Group, heard about this and decided to visit the house before it was gone. The group consisted of two boys and two girls.

When the group arrived, the house was already in the process of demolition. Inside was a total mess. They went in with a video camera on hand and started exploring. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Suzuki! Please excuse us!" Laughing and joking, they shouted in the empty house. "Is this your kitchen? May I use your bathroom?"

After some time, while the rest of the group were having fun, one of the girls began to feel scared, so they decided to call it a day. "Goodbye, thank you for having us!" They shouted as they left. They stopped the video camera and got into the car. On the way home, the other girl said, "Look! I found this ring in the house. We should keep it in our club room as a memento."

The next day, the group got together in one of the boys' rooms to watch the video.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Suzuki! Please excuse us!"

"Welcome."

They froze. An unfamiliar voice they didn't hear when they were in the house was recorded in the tape.

"Is this your kitchen?"

"Yes."

"May I use your bathroom?"

"Go ahead."

"Goodbye, thank you for having us!"

"Don't go!"

Everyone fell silent. Then suddenly, their mobiles started ringing all at the same time.

They were all very alarmed, but managed to calm down and picked up their phones. When they picked up, all that the two boys and the timid girl got was silence, but the girl who snatched the ring heard...

"…Hi, this is Mrs. Suzuki. Please, can I have my ring back?"

They got the definition wrong
It has been said that the definition of insanity is “doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”. I understand the sentiment behind the saying, but it’s wrong.
I entered the building on a bet. I was strapped for cash and didn’t buy into the old legends of the hotel to begin with, so fifty bucks was more than enough to get me do it. It was simple. Just reach the top floor, the 45th floor, shine my flashlight from a window.
The hotel was old and broken, including the elevator, so that meant hiking up the stairs. So up the stairs I went. As I reached each platform, I noted the old brass plaques displaying the floor numbers. 15, 16, 17, 18. I felt a little tired as I crept higher, but so far, no ghosts, no cannibals, no demons. Piece of cake.
I can’t tell you how happy I was as I entered that last stretch of numbers. I joyfully counted them aloud at each platform. 40,41,42,43, 44, 44. I stopped and looked back down the stairs. I must have miscounted, so I continued up. 44. One more flight. 44. And then down ten flights. 44. Fifteen flights. 44.
And so it’s been for as long as I can remember. So really, insanity isn’t doing something repeatedly and expecting different results. It’s knowing that the results will never ever change; that each door leads to the same staircase, to the same number. It’s realizing you no longer fall asleep. It’s not knowing whether you’ve been running for days or weeks or years. It’s when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter.

This one unsettled me. It isn't exactly scary, but it stayed with me a bit.

Talking to Yourself
(This story was written by DimensionBucket.)

Talking to yourself isn’t a bad thing. Many “normal” people talk to themselves, and don’t have negative consequences. However, I wouldn’t suggest doing it too often. When you unthinkingly mumble a few words to yourself, and a response echoes behind you from the corner of the room, don’t say I didn’t warn you. You just might become on of the three-hundred-thousand missing persons cases that are reported each year in the U.S. alone.

Freddy Pasta

Freddy Fazbear grabs me in his arms and rams the needle into my spine. I feel myself going numb, watching in horror as Chica disembowels me, sucking down my intestines as if they were spaghettis. Blood gushes and in a drug-delirium I can only think of, oh, how I am spilling so much spaghetti for this pleasantly plump chicken robot.

Is that spooky enough?

The Eisenhower Interstate Phenomena

Little known fact, is that the Eisenhower Interstate system is built over major leylines. Rumor has it, that if specific conditions are met, weird phenomena will occur.

Phenomena of the First

The first sign of this phenomenon is that you will lose ALL radio reception, and devices such as MP3 players, Discmen, tape decks and other music players will cease functioning. Your heater will begin to only dispense cold air, regardless of setting. after the first mile of this, you will notice a fog growing at the edges of the road, and you will see no exits, regardless of whether they were supposed to be there.

If you continue on, you will begin to see the occasional pedestrian. Some of them will gesture that they would like to hitch a ride. Under no circumstances should you stop for them, no one has ever stopped and survived. If you see lights approaching from behind, and it is a hearse, do NOT let it pass you. No matter what. After 13 miles, the phenomenon will end, and you will be safe.

Phenomena of the Second

Investigated by the witnesses after they read instructions they found in a book, left behind in a rest stop bathroom. Participants must mix a shot of whiskey, a drop of their own blood (One drop for each participant), a pinch of salt, and a small amount of used engine oil. Mix with water from a rest stop fountain in a glass bottle, and smash it on the interstate in the evening or morning. If the instructions were followed correctly, the way will become densely foggy. An unmarked exit will appear, and if you pass it by, it will be closed to you for six years. If you take the exit, go left and under the interstate.

Half a mile down the road, is an old gas station. Inside, it is said that a full glass the coffee sold there, will keep you awake all night, and the other food and beverages are purported to have various properties themselves.

Pay the proprietor only in metal coinage, no bills, no checks, no cards. There are also some arcade machines near the back of the store, as well as an old fortune telling wizard in a glass case. He knows how you will die. Accept no sexual favors that are offered to you while there, and do not anger anyone. Your life depends upon it.

"Mr. Toothy" by G.R Wilson
[YT]RqV0WWOgNww[/YT]
Read by MrCreepyPasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member