Lounge of the Soldado

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd you find it? They treat you good? Stay in cities or make your way to other parts of the island?

I did all the tourist stuff and a bunch of ''my stuff' that I wanted to see and do/experience. I'll go in detail some other time in private, mane. lol

I'm still not sure I can post a pic of this one vending machine I came across, but don't want to risk it. I might have to double check with one of the mods. Lawd.

how does Colbert have a dead on Sarah Hucka****e Sanders impression?

I did all the tourist stuff and a bunch of ''my stuff' that I wanted to see and do/experience. I'll go in detail some other time in private, mane. lol

I'm still not sure I can post a pic of this one vending machine I came across, but don't want to risk it. I might have to double check with one of the mods. Lawd.

Ha. I'm sure you got your fill of naughty and nice. Anything pop culture wise that you think would surprise us rubes in the States about Japan?

how does Colbert have a dead on Sarah Hucka****e Sanders impression?

He FOUND a way.

DoLh.gif

The eye movement by Jon at the end of the gif makes it.

hes the hero we need right now... the real Colbert.

This reminds me I need to watch Strangers with Candy again.

It was so weird seeing Remar as Hicks.

$

I think it worked better with Biehn.

Biehn as Hicks and Kyle Reese has this kind of gentle side under the military thing that makes him sympathetic, and I think he conveys that better than Remar would have.

Biehn as Hicks and Kyle Reese has this kind of gentle side under the military thing that makes him sympathetic, and I think he conveys that better than Remar would have.

For sure. Remar is a fine actor but I'm not confident that subtle connection Hicks makes with Ripley would have come across as well with Remar in the role.

I'm thinking we should create a 'Careers & Job Advice Thread'. What do people think of that idea and what do we reckon the response would be ? A place for advice, CV development ideas, that kind of thing.

I'm thinking we should create a 'Careers & Job Advice Thread'. What do people think of that idea and what do we reckon the response would be ? A place for advice, CV development ideas, that kind of thing.

I think it would be a good thread. People are always looking for a better job in their field or to switch careers altogether.

Word. His humanity shines through in both roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"