Lounge Artemis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly... What they don't know is I expected this.

Let's just say that little group has a big surprise when they open the fridge.

7TkF3w5.gif

He's just cracking some jokes, don't mind him.

Speaking of which, I don't understand people who don't get their ice cream at the end of a shopping trip. You know the check out lines are long and you know its hot outside,

Speaking of which, I don't understand people who don't get their ice cream at the end of a shopping trip. You know the check out lines are long and you know its hot outside,

Interesting dilemma. Also, that's the perfect name to lounge combo we have here. :cwink:

He's just cracking some jokes, don't mind him.

Bloody vengeance on those that have wronged him. Pretty boilerplate.
i swear i will make every taco you ever eat turn to ash.

I guess he was implying a dish best served cold as some kind of revenge. :o
:(
Yeah, it's Reek's trade-mark post.

im a hateful lover. and i love tacos. and i bet krypton uses shredded iceberg lettuce on his tacos like a heathen

the 'soft churned' ones are the worst... it's like haha you have arthritis. jackasses.

Last edited:
Now I want ice cream. :p

Shredded iceberg lettuce and bits of paper... I don't think there's any difference in nutritional value.

Wow rip michael jackson! 9 years <3 i saw a picture of him and latoya today and y'know whats weird tho, how come him and latoya both ended up with the exact same ugly nose? Its weird bc they both clearly had plastic surgery on their noses and they both turned out that scary way.

i swear i will make every taco you ever eat turn to ash.

:(

im a hateful lover. and i love tacos. and i bet krypton uses shredded iceberg lettuce on his tacos like a heathen

giphy.gif

If I wasn't stuffed already, this image would have made me crave some taco with chicken burger.

Wow rip michael jackson! 9 years <3 i saw a picture of him and latoya today and y'know whats weird tho, how come him and latoya both ended up with the exact same ugly nose? Its weird bc they both clearly had plastic surgery on their noses and they both turned out that scary way.

Maybe they had the same surgeon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back