The Flash Crisis on Earth X spoilers: Reverse Flash’s comments about...

BH/HHH

You Are My World
Reaction score
Spoilers for Crisis on Earth X.

I totally geeked about when Thawne said to Kara something along the lines of he’d faced her cousin before and although he’s fast he is faster. It made me wonder if they were teasing the possibility of seeing that at somepoint in the future. I think it would be great to see Tyler Hoechlin’s Superman appear on the Flash. So to see him team up with Barry to take on Thawne would be awesome.

Barry doesn't need help against Thawne at this point. He beats him every time they meet.

Barry doesn't need help against Thawne at this point. He beats him every time they meet.

Yeah, the show spending three seasons with Barry obsessing over going faster has kinda resulted in them shooting themselves in the foot in regards to Barry fighting his greatest enemy. Though I guess they could just have Thawne continue to experiment with artificially enhancing his speed. I hope they do something to level the playing field next time they use Thawne.

I'd love to see Tyler show up on Flash or Thawne show up on Supergirl though, wouldn't be hard for them to find an excuse for Superman to have to face Thawne, and since Thawne is no longer in his original timeline anyways they can do whatever they want with the outcome of the fight.

It doesn’t have to be help in that way. Superman could end up on our Earth somehow and get caught up on a plot with Thawne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"