The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 8- "Crisis on Earth X, Part 3"

Well at least Martin got a heroic end, would still prefer he retires to be with him family. Ray and Cold were fun, them as a pairing was a surprise. But hey equal time and all. I didn't get how Ray and Flash took down Red Tornado, but it looked nifty. Well that's one way to keep Kara out of the fight. Lack of Mick was noticeable. Overall, kind of a bland ep.

Yeah, I think they had to give the Ray something to do. Kara's already fought Red Tornado.

In truth Flash and Supergirl didn't need this mega-crossover like Arrow and Legends did.

I wish Martin's end didn't result almost directly from him and Jax getting afflicted with arbitrary stupidity. There was absolutely zero need for them to split up, and it showed.

Was that Edelweiss playing when Lance appeared?

Was honestly fairly disappointed in the crossover. It wasn't necessarily bad, but I found it to be a bit boring.

I'll be glad for the Flash to get back to its own thing.

I was disappointed in Flash's role as well. He had a few good moments but things were clearly more focused on Arrow/Supergirl and their dopplegangers.

A decent episode. Wonder if the beginning when Sara met her father's Earth-X doppleganger that they were making a reference to "The Sound of Music" by playing Eidelweiss in the background:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edelweiss_(song)

If so, well done...a great reference to a classic.

I suppose disappointed is the word because it got really preachy in some scenes.

Might as well post it here too.

Live + 7 day increase for the Supergirl for the November 27th episode "Crisis on Earth-X, part 1"
Live 0.9, L+7 1.6, a 78% increase
Viewers, from 2.713 million live to 4.430 million in L+7, an increase of 1.717 million viewers, for a 63% increase.

Live + 7 day increase for the Arrow for the November 27th episode "Crisis on Earth-X, part 2"
Live 0.9, L+7 1.7, an 89% increase
Viewers, from 2.521 million live to 4.412 million in L+7, an increase of 1.891 million viewers, for a 75% increase.

Live + 7 day increase for The Flash for the November 28th episode "Crisis on Earth-X, part 3"
Live 1.0, L+7 1.7, a 70% increase
Viewers, from 2.816 million live to 4.621 million in L+7, an increase of 1.825 million viewers, for a 65% increase.

Live + 7 day increase for Legends of Tomorrow for the November 28th episode "Crisis on Earth-X, part 4"
Live 0.9, L+7 1.7, an 89% increase
Viewers, from 2.797 million live to 4.618 million in L+7, an increase of 1.821 million viewers, for a 65% increase.

So Flash fans caught up the other parts on delay. That makes LoT's gain and Supergirl's par ratings even more impressive against Arrow's and Flash's losses the following week.

Whoops! Posted in the wrong thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"