• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crytek: Crysis not possible on Xbox360/PS3

Topdawg, please be a kindly gent and shut the **** up.

Horrorfan said:
Topdawg, please be a kindly gent and shut the **** up.

Why? If you have a problem against something i said, reply to it as normal person would.

Topdawg said:
Why? If you have a problem against something i said, reply to it as normal person would.

We've tried, but you just get worse. No one wants you here. So leave, or at least stay in the PS3 section.

XwolverineX said:
We've tried, but you just get worse. No one wants you here. So leave, or at least stay in the PS3 section.

Ive never had a conversation with you, stop lying.
All you ever say is '''LoLZz Go back to the SonY foRum!!!111''
And this is not the MS section.

Topdawg said:
We are still missing a lot of details on the actual PS3 system as well as the very important GPU (RSX).
Wouldn't matter. The Xbox was always designed to be like a PC, architectually.

Topdawg said:
Ive never had a conversation with you, stop lying.
All you ever say is '''LoLZz Go back to the SonY foRum!!!111''
And this is not the MS section.

When did I say this was the MS section? And I never say LoLZ, especially not in your presence.

Topdawg said:

I have a problem with everything you say. It could be the fact you actually put ''dawg'' in your screename, it could be that you come off as a sony cock sucking ******, Im not sure, but I took an instant disliking to you :(

You're probably ok in real life, but too much is against you my man.

Topdawg said:
We are still missing a lot of details on the actual PS3 system as well as the very important GPU (RSX).

A sign that its a pice of **** that SONY have no faith in.

Horrorfan said:
I have a problem with everything you say. It could be the fact you actually put ''dawg'' in your screename, it could be that you come off as a sony cock sucking ******, Im not sure, but I took an instant disliking to you :(

You're probably ok in real life, but too much is against you my man.

edit.

Horrorfan and Topdawg, knock off the dick and cock comments or you'll get 5-6 weeks off to play with yours. :cmad:

DOG LIPS said:
Horrorfan and Topdawg, knock off the dick and cock comments or you'll get 5-6 weeks off to play with yours. :cmad:

THAT IS BOTH REDUNDANT AND IMPOSSIBLE AT THE SAME TIME. :confused:

THWIP* said:
THAT IS BOTH REDUNDANT AND IMPOSSIBLE AT THE SAME TIME. :confused:
Pfft... "Redundant". Stop throwing your $10 words around. :cmad:

DOG LIPS said:
Pfft... "Redundant". Stop throwing your $10 words around. :cmad:

$10? DAMMIT.......THAT BASTARD BIG-WORD SALESMAN SCREWED ME OUT OF $19.95 ! :cmad:

Topdawg said:
No we're not.

WhatsHisFace said:
Just ban Topdawg. Horrorfan is fine.
You can't be that biased! I can link to many a good 'not fine' Horrorfan post. :down

Avalanche said:
You can't be that biased! I can link to many a good 'not fine' Horrorfan post. :down

Yeah but HorrorFan > Topdawg

So just ban Topdawg.

Avalanche said:
Yeah, but at least Horrorfan has meaningful contributions in posts more than one sentence and in the absense of pestulence, is a great poster.

Topdawg just brings everyone down and makes good people leave, which really isn't good for this place, which is has been in desperate need of quality posters for years now.

asianl0ver said:
hahaha topdawg is like the most hated guy on this board.

YOU MEAN NEXT TO YOU, RIGHT BYRKEE? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"