• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crytek: Crysis not possible on Xbox360/PS3

DOG LIPS said:
Horrorfan and Topdawg, knock off the dick and cock comments or you'll get 5-6 weeks off to play with yours. :cmad:
LOLROFL!!!!!:D

WhatsHisFace said:
Yeah, but at least Horrorfan has meaningful contributions in posts more than one sentence and in the absense of pestulence, is a great poster.

Topdawg just brings everyone down and makes good people leave, which really isn't good for this place, which is has been in desperate need of quality posters for years now.

please **** and stop whining, im not going anywhere.
Noone is gonna ban because im not a ****ing troll like Horrorfan and you only like him because he's an MS fanboy.:down

I used to, because you all flamed me for no reason.

Gammy79 said:
Sad thing is, it seems like he's really trying :(

Your new avvy rocks.

And this show of support is overwhelming :(

Thanks y'all :up: :up:

Topdawg said:
you only like him because he's an MS fanboy.:down
Yeah, because you guys act exactly the same, thus, that's the only variable to your brilliant theory.

Wow, you are completely stupid. Like, I mean you're flat-out stupid to the degree of mental evaluation.

The honest truth is that he's just better than you are, in every imaginable facet.

Horrorfan said:
Your new avvy rocks.

And this show of support is overwhelming :(

Thanks y'all :up: :up:

DUDE......THEY'RE SAYING YOU'RE BETTER THAN 'TOPDAWG'.........DON'T GET TOO EXCITED. :O

WhatsHisFace said:
The honest truth is that he's just better than you are, in every imaginable facet.
Before all this praise goes to the head of Horrorfan, I think it worth noting that while the general agreement is he's better than TopDawg, he remains worse than the vast majority of posters in the Games forum.

Topdawg is in the same league as byrkee, riz, liquid snake , and spiderdogg

Avalanche said:
Before all this praise goes to the head of Horrorfan, I think it worth noting that while the general agreement is he's better than TopDawg, he remains worse than the vast majority of posters in the Games forum.

Let him live folks, he just one'a them sony loving tards, he don't mean no harm :(

Kev, you know you love me too :o

Horrorfan said:
Let him live folks, he just one'a them sony loving tards, he don't mean no harm :(

Kev, you know you love me too :o
This is why you'll never be a good poster. You have to resort to that sort of commentary.

Avalanche said:
This is why you'll never be a good poster. You have to resort to that sort of commentary.

I cut you slack because all sony/ps3 lovers are like watching mike, the local ******, play with his feces and shouting ''lOok Ma! i maDe uS soMEAdem deR BrOWNies!!'' . Its sad but he can't help his low intellect.

Come to think of it: WHO are you? For a guy with so many posts you seem to lack any kind of distinctive personality.

Horrorfan said:
I cut you slack because all sony/ps3 lovers are like watching mike, the local ******, play with his feces and shouting ''lOok Ma! i maDe uS soMEAdem deR BrOWNies!!'' . Its sad but he can't help his low intellect.

Come to think of it: WHO are you? For a guy with so many posts you seem to lack any kind of distinctive personality.

He most likely just frequents other area's of the site more often then this one.

Horrorfan said:

What XWolverineX said. Most my posts are over in the X-Men forum, with a few in the TV Series/Movies/Community forums.

The Games forum isn't where I spend the majority of my time. Yet, I still spend enough time here to see you're really no better than the '******s' you like to mock. If you made your points without throwing an insult in every post, I'd be more willing to acknowledge what it is you have to say.

Avalanche said:
What XWolverineX said. Most my posts are over in the X-Men forum, with a few in the TV Series/Movies/Community forums.

The Games forum isn't where I spend the majority of my time. Yet, I still spend enough time here to see you're really no better than the '******s' you like to mock. If you made your points without throwing an insult in every post, I'd be more willing to acknowledge what it is you have to say.

But I really don't care if you acknowledge what I say or not. You're one of the types of people who are a corporate **** and who wouldn't recognise true greatness if it pedigreed you and gave you the crotch chop after. so why do I care what you think again?

Horrorfan said:
But I really don't care if you acknowledge what I say or not. You're one of the types of people who are a corporate **** and who wouldn't recognise true greatness if it pedigreed you and gave you the crotch chop after.
You're wrong. And you know very little about my prefences to make that kind of assumption.

so why do I care what you think again?
Because it's not just me who will dismiss you as a troll in those kinds of posts.

Avalanche said:
You're wrong. And you know very little about my prefences to make that kind of assumption.

Because it's not just me who will dismiss you as a troll in those kinds of posts.

I don't care if people like you dismiss me.

Get that through yer skull, sony ****.

Horrorfan said:
I don't care if people like you dismiss me.

Get that through yer skull, sony ****.
Just be warned. From this point in time, every single time I see you needlessly insulting another member, or generally trolling, I'm going to report you.

And I'll leave it there. :)

Axid said:
Topdawg is in the same league as byrkee, riz, liquid snake , and spiderdogg

MAN......TALK ABOUT THE "FRIGHTFUL FIVE" :eek:

Avalanche said:
Just be warned. From this point in time, every single time I see you needlessly insulting another member, or generally trolling, I'm going to report you.

And I'll leave it there. :)

Wow, way to be a complete dick. :down

I think Bykreikiri is in a league where not even he can't stand himself, so he wants to boot himself out of it, but he can't because there's not another league beneath that one, nor one that would take him, even if the only memeber was he, which he couldn't be cause he'd be out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"