CULT - From the Creator of Farscape - on The CW

Hopefully the numbers will go up for the next episode and after...

TBH, I'd rather see this and/or The Carrie Diaries renewed than BATB (sorry BATB fans)

The Vampire Diaries next season will no doubt get paired with The Originals. I like the Arrow & Supernatural pair. So not sure what other shows will get paired with. Maybe the CW can do a reject night & put their crappy shows on Friday

Ahh, forgot about TVD's spin-off. Well, Nikita, if it gets renewed, will need a solid show to pair up with besides America's Next Top Model. Beauty and the Beast would do, imo.

It's absolutely part of the problem. These people look at it, think it's something they'll like, but don't watch it because they think not many others will watch. Who knows how many will go into it with that kind of logic. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. "Oh, it'll do bad, so I'm not going to watch"... is it possible that it did bad because people take that very approach? I think so....

If there is a majority that has the mindset, then I'd say they are the problem...but I don't believe there are a whole lot of people that do think that way as it's kinda moronic, imo.

Hopefully the numbers will go up for the next episode and after...

TBH, I'd rather see this and/or The Carrie Diaries renewed than BATB (sorry BATB fans)

I didn't know there were BATB or Carrie Diaries fans tbh.

Carrie Diaries is actually good. Given that it premiered mid season to 90210 as its lead out and GG already souring things no wonder it didn't open big. B&tB is the real failure between the two.

But I'm not surprised by cults numbers. HoD is a horrible lead in for that show. Plus it premiered so late in the game it was bound to open to horrid numbers.

If you want to premier a show so late you better advertise the hell out of it. And pair it with something closer to its concept.

Last edited:
I didn't know there were BATB or Carrie Diaries fans tbh.

Oh yeah...some BATB fans annoy me claiming a PCA win is a guarantee for renewal... :whatever:

I didn't think I'd like The Carrie Diaries (never watched SATC) but I found myself liking it..

I liked the pilot, it's an ambitious concept and I'd like to see it develop.

Watching the rerun now. Jessica Lucas....mmmm-mmmmm.

And I like Matthew Davis, he's playing the guy very subdued but you can kind of see the concern on his face regarding his brother.

Forgot about this. I'll check it out. Forgot about Carrie Diaries too. Been meaning to hear that after the pilot buzz

Two episodes in and the show is on the move to Friday nights. The end is nigh for this series.

The end was nigh when it premiered to less than 1 million viewers. I gave the premiere my best, but after that... why waste my time any further?

Though, honestly, I wonder if it might've had a better shot if it was on Friday from the start. Paired with a genre show like Nikita instead of something so tonally opposite, like Hart of Dixie.

So I guess I'm just gonna delete these first couple eps. No point in wasting my time. I didn't know The Carrie Diaries or whatever premiered though, how is it?

TCD is actually really good. None of the characters annoy me and it is a very well written teen drama.

I think the show is OK but it can be difficult to attract people to something when you know that answers to the central mystery will likely be dragged out and this show has nothing but the mystery aspect to attract interest.

So what are the chances of cancellation before the season one finale? I was really interested in the pilot, but I don't want to get hooked on a story that never finishes. To this day, I still complain about point pleasant.

LOVED PP. But CW will finish out the season since it has already been shot and not as if their other shows do better in reruns unless you are VD.

LOVED PP. But CW will finish out the season since it has already been shot and not as if their other shows do better in reruns unless you are VD.

Thanks! That's enough to get me to watch. I'd just be so angry if a show revolving around mysteries didn't get to explain said mysteries before ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"