CULT - From the Creator of Farscape - on The CW

[YT]KJkynPJZv1g[/YT]
[YT]UxiHjutu-o0[/YT]
God, Knepper is creepy even when he's not in character.

Extended Trailer:
[YT]GZ1gwMJN7uI[/YT]
This. Looks. Awesome! :up:

Extended Trailer:
[YT]GZ1gwMJN7uI[/YT]
This. Looks. Awesome! :up:

Im not sure what i just watched but it was awesome! Looks like a total mind****. When does it start?

Oh and...Alaric!

This sounds awesome. I needa watch the trailer now. I just always feel like CW shows can never live up to shows on other channels. As good as Supernatural has always been its never had anything on some of the stuff on tv today

Damn! It hardly even looks like a CW show! Knapper looks as awesome and creepy as ever too! When does thi premiere?

Well that sucks. The logo they are using is totally badass though

After watching this, vampire diaries, supernatural and arrow, I'd like to see if people still calls CW whatever they used to call during the reign of dawn ostroff

ya come on folks remember cw when it was started was stated by dawn o to be more a woman's network/ ie a lifetime jr. type of network. And really now with mark what ever the guy name who is the new president wanting to go in new directions, have more genre shows and all that. Lets see what he can do now in the next few yrs. This isnt the old cw any more lets have a new look at the network. Really the only new show coming that has any sembelance to cw of dawn o reign is the carrie dairies.

and even carrie diaries is more WB/HBO than CW. Its like the scale to balance the network that is increasingly filled with genre shows.
Also I heard that Beauty and the Beast and Emily Owens MD are the first of procedurals. I expect CBS to continue making procedurals for CW and WB to continue making comedies, genre shows and superhero shows for CW.

Ya and I don't have issue either if they still have a few shows that cater to the female demo. As long as they have fair mix of male drive, genre shows forr teens/adult males too. Plus. I don't really care for said otherr shows. As only things on cw I watch is only spn currently, and if arrow ends up being good that.

The lead looks a but GQ'ish but Knepper looks scary and the girl is pretty, plus the overall concept is pretty intriguing.

I hope The CW starts promoting this soon, like FOX has with The Following. It seems like it'll be a fun show do promos for, given the nature of the story.

The CW needs to give this a start date already. They've given one to The Carrie Diaries.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/12/cw-midseason-drama-cult-gets-slotted/
CW Midseason Drama ‘Cult’ Gets Slotted
By NELLIE ANDREEVA

The CW kept things simple on its midseason schedule, with new drama Cult filling the Tuesday 9 PM slot, which will become vacant after freshman Emily Owens, MD ends its 13-episode run. (The CW opted not to pick up additional episodes of the medical drama.) The network today announced that Cult will debut on February 19. The suspense drama will be an unlikely companion for soap Hart Of Dixie, which airs on the night at 8 PM as part of the network’s ‘doctor-doctor’ fall lineup. Cult centers on investigative journalist Jeff Sefton (Matt Davis), who teams with the young research assistant (Jessica Lucas) on a popular TV show when his younger brother Nate goes missing and the show’s gruesome plot twists begin to play out in the real world. The two race to save Nate and unravel the mystery behind the TV series whose hard-core fans would literally kill to see what happens next. Alona Tal and Robert Knepper co-star on the series from Fake Empire, Warner Bros TV and CBS Television Studios, with executive producers Rockne S. O’Bannon, Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage and Len Goldstein.
****ty scheduling.

Not Surprised they would pair it. It needs to be with supernatural

[YT]rhicAKryPEU[/YT]
They really need to start playing up the fact that Matt Davis is a part of this. Give the TVD fans that miss Alaric a reason to get excited.

CULT_FULL.jpg

maaan, this just looks SO ****ing good...

first the Following and now this...

I am so pumped for this. I just hope it's being promoted well enough. I was surprised by how low The Carrie Diaries numbers were, that worries me a little about this, but maybe the concept will be intriguing enough to draw more attention to it.

What is Real?
[YT]22aMECBzGUc[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"