CULT - From the Creator of Farscape - on The CW

Opening Sequence:
[YT]wzc2aIAk724[/YT]
Feels old school. I like it. :up:

New Poster

I like. :up: The network really is pretty impressively promoting this, I have to hand it to them.

[YT]rhicAKryPEU[/YT]
They really need to start playing up the fact that Matt Davis is a part of this. Give the TVD fans that miss Alaric a reason to get excited.

This looks reallllly good paired up with TVD. Heck, I'd keep THe CW on after TVD :)

[YT]nKozP9mt6N8[/YT]

Extended Promo:
[YT]ZzsFXhTBmAA[/YT]
Is that Alan Dale narrating?

Ugh!!! This not having CW thing is starting to piss me off. Being forced into piracy what kinda life is this?!?!?

It just got brought to my attention that the way The CW has been promoting the show has mostly featured Knepper, as opposed to his three younger, hotter co-stars, as would be the case with most other CW shows. :funny:

Hope it works out for them. Two days. :up:

Watched the first episode....it was ok but didnt really pull me in. I felt like we got brought in the middle of the season. But ill keep watching a couple of episodes if not the entire season.

Really liked the first episode, but I wish they were a little more subtle about things. Showing the [BLACKOUT]detective's wrist[/BLACKOUT] really wasn't needed, and the [BLACKOUT]bar server[/BLACKOUT] should have probably shown emotion.

Anyone think little brother is in on everything? I mean, he was angry at big brother for using the CD and glasses after he gave big brother the glasses made sure he was the only one who would find the CD.

Tonight is the night. So excited. :up:

It's already on for you, east coasters. Watch or die! :cmad:

If you liked it on hulu, I'd recommend watching it live. You want the live numbers to look good too.

I have yet to see it and I am pumped for tonight.

Just watched. It was good, but I wasn't quite blown away. But I feel like that's mostly due to the fact that they pretty much condensed the entire pilot into the trailers and promos they were putting out there, leaving no real surprises. I'll keep watching, because I'm sure the forthcoming episodes will shift things around some.

Really liked the first episode, but I wish they were a little more subtle about things. Showing the [BLACKOUT]detective's wrist[/BLACKOUT] really wasn't needed, and the [BLACKOUT]bar server[/BLACKOUT] should have probably shown emotion.

Anyone think little brother is in on everything? I mean, he was angry at big brother for using the CD and glasses after he gave big brother the glasses made sure he was the only one who would find the CD.

Bad place for a tat if you want to be secretive about it. :doh:

Overall I liked it enough to continue watching it. Too bad the premiere couldn't even pull in a million viewers.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/20/smash-slouches-lower/

Gave this a chance last night, but didn't really interest me.

I will give it a few more chances though as the majority of pilots never do pull me in to be invested with it, although looking at the ratings the pilot pulled, I'd be cautious to say there would be more episodes before it gets pulled. Fingers crossed it stays on though!

Damn, those ratings... :eek:

I'm really not too heartbroken over this. Even as I was watching, I had to question how this would go beyond a single season. I just hope the network allows them to air all the episodes that they've filmed, but who knows...

I wanted to watch it...but I avoided it because I just had a feeling it would do bad.

You're part of the problem. :argh:

So thats three bad shows for the CW. Beauty & The Beast, The Carrie Diaries & now CULT. Im guessing one of these will get renewed just to fill up space

Beauty and the Beast will probably be renewed first out of those three simply because it's something to fill up space that's paired with one of CW's top three shows, Vampire Diaries. Unless they have faith with any of their new pilots for next seasons. Carries Diaries, I'm surprised hasn't been pulled already.

And Sawyer, I don't think someone not watching it is part of the problem by no means...it definitely seemed like a way out there series. To be honest, I'd rather it have been a movie or a mini-series on cable.

The Vampire Diaries next season will no doubt get paired with The Originals. I like the Arrow & Supernatural pair. So not sure what other shows will get paired with. Maybe the CW can do a reject night & put their crappy shows on Friday

And Sawyer, I don't think someone not watching it is part of the problem by no means...it definitely seemed like a way out there series. To be honest, I'd rather it have been a movie or a mini-series on cable.

It's absolutely part of the problem. These people look at it, think it's something they'll like, but don't watch it because they think not many others will watch. Who knows how many will go into it with that kind of logic. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. "Oh, it'll do bad, so I'm not going to watch"... is it possible that it did bad because people take that very approach? I think so...

And Beauty and the Beast is moving to friday or getting canned. Thursdays at 9 will be given to The Originals.

It doesn't matter unless you have a Neilsen box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"